wild camping st govans buckspool w wales (1 Viewer)

mr bond

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
near cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbie again
hi there everyone just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the st govans car park overnight at buckspool west wales just past manorbier if anyone has or anyone knows anyone who has would love to know would realy appreciate it as ive looked on the google street maps and looks a realy good place to wild camp just wondering if anyone has already beat me to it there ha ha :thumb::thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Just done a Google search and found that the car park a St Govans Head is owned by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority. There is a complete ban on overnight camping under the Bye Laws and Car Parking Order in all of the NPA's car parks.

That would be a "no" then :Smile:

Graham

OP
OP
M

mr bond

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
near cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbie again
Just done a Google search and found that the car park a St Govans Head is owned by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority. There is a complete ban on overnight camping under the Bye Laws and Car Parking Order in all of the NPA's car parks.

That would be a "no" then :Smile:

Graham

thanks for that ive tried to go on that site of yours but i think im not using it right have you got a list of wildcamp spots near the coast anywhere would be much appreciated

craig:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
The site is mainly concerned with daytime parking Craig. The only overnighting spots listed are those where I've been notified that it is officially allowed.

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back