polution tax on motorhomes next (1 Viewer)

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
How long before we all leave the UK and leave Red Ken and the other despots to stroll around the streets of empty Britain?
These loonies make me sick I am afraid, climate change has been taking place for at least the last several million years, where do the turkeys think the Ice Age went?????
:Mad::Mad::Mad:

Keith

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Keith

[/I]How long before we all leave the UK [/I]

I think you will recall my views on this subject but even I was astounded to read in The Sunday Express today that 4000 (FOUR THOUSAND) Brits are trying to escape the UK EACH week for new lives abroad.

Apparently 10 years ago it was just 300. One chap is making a fortune. Liam Clifford set up a one man business a few years ago called global visas.com, he now employs 60 people he is so busy.

It is mainly skilled workers aged 20-40. So who is going to be here to pay our pensions in 20 years.

I am glad this thread is in off topic cus its not very funny

stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

V

vanessa

Deleted User
4000 a week leaving ... many, many more each week arriving! And that's not counting the Brits who decide their "new life abroad" wasn't for them after all.

Worry not, there will be plenty paying national insurance in the future to pay your pension, they just won't be British-born:RollEyes:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Worry not, there will be plenty paying national insurance in the future to pay your pension, they just won't be British-born:RollEyes:

Absolutely right, mainly eastern europeans I should think based on the fact that half my workforce is eastern european and all pay into the PAYE!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
For centuries, we, the Brits, ( together with the Spanish, French, Dutch and Germans) plundered and colonized half the world, slaughtering any who stood in the way and enforced our religion and culture on those who survived.
Perhaps 'what goes around comes around' and in a hundred years or so the UK will be mainly moslem and we, the indigenous population, scattered to the four winds.. :frowny:

Sorry if this drifted off topic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back