Solar panels (1 Viewer)

Jonybakery

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Funster No
Hi guys,

I think this is the last piece of my motorhome puzzle!

I'd like to start off by getting a 120 watt solar panel and was thinking about going for

Link Removed

Does anyone know this brand? Would be ok for a MH?

Cheers
Jon

gogocrosby

Free Member
Apr 2, 2009
Morpeth, Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
12 years
The warrenty after 30 days is with the manufacturer, how do you fancy making a claim to China. Mind I bought mine from ebay 3years ago from a german manufacturer, still ok.

OP
OP
J

Jonybakery

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Funster No
The warrenty after 30 days is with the manufacturer, how do you fancy making a claim to China. Mind I bought mine from ebay 3years ago from a german manufacturer, still ok.

I spoke with the seller and the warranty is with them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
looks fine to me and its the correct type of crystal.

i reckon theres a massive factory in china making millions of 'em then other companies buy 'em and put their own name to 'em. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if you arent already aware, you will need a solar charge controller to go with it.

wireman

Free Member
Dec 18, 2007
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
and prices are rising too...I paid £175 for a 80w one a month agao and the same vendor is now wanting £199 .......YUp, the manufacturer was on the tele not long ago on a program about the building of some village for some games over there and they were a big sponsor....make around 90% of the worlds panels......

pieterv

Free Member
Mar 8, 2009
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
I bought a panel from this Ebay seller (albeit a smaller one). If I remember correctly same Chinese manufacturer. I have had it on the van for a year now, and so far is working fine.

Pieter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Will these be weather proof for permanent outside fixture?

terroasibal

Free Member
Mar 23, 2010
Funster No
and prices are rising too...I paid £175 for a 80w one a month agao and the same vendor is now wanting £199 .......YUp, the manufacturer was on the tele not long ago on a program about the building of some village for some games over there and they were a big sponsor....make around 90% of the worlds panels......

i agree with you wireman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back