Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
I'm so excited but apprehensive too - just in the process of getting my first "motorhome" - not sure about the politically correct terms etc as I have a Mazda Bongo to sell - think of it as a campervan.....anyway, had a drive in it and loved it - I love the caravan-likeness of it compared to the smaller van. Its a K reg 1993 Clubman, its automatic which I know isn't too highly though of but by my way of thinking it'll let me enjoy driving it without worrying about the big long gearstick!! I'll put up a pic when I get it!!!:Smile::thumb:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
I'm so excited but apprehensive too - just in the process of getting my first "motorhome" - not sure about the politically correct terms etc as I have a Mazda Bongo to sell - think of it as a campervan.....anyway, had a drive in it and loved it - I love the caravan-likeness of it compared to the smaller van. Its a K reg 1993 Clubman, its automatic which I know isn't too highly though of but by my way of thinking it'll let me enjoy driving it without worrying about the big long gearstick!! I'll put up a pic when I get it!!!:Smile::thumb:
Congratulations hope every thing goes well and most of all enjoy your travels.
JohnM.:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Congratulations on your purchase,:thumb: lots of good times ahead.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Congratulations on your purchase hope it all goes well for you.

Used to have Auto-sleepers myself Clubman are a nice little motorhome.

Hope every thing goes well, and it gives lots of enjoyment.

Best of luck

Dave :thumb::thumb:

R

reader

Deleted User
I hope you enjoy your Clubman, nice van and there are quite a few knocking around from that year which is always a good sign. We have some friends with an L registered and it still looks like the day it left Willersey

OP
OP
marymary

marymary

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
just wondering does anyone know if the front seats swivel - or if one does?? :Smile: Clubman GL

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can't help with the seats (on mine only one does) but wanted to say welcome and look forward to meeting you some day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back