Wanted seatbelt bracket (1 Viewer)

Oct 13, 2008
Funster No
Exp
I couldn't see a wanted section sorry

Does anyone have a passenger side seatbelt bracket that fits between the seat and runner?
I'm taking off a swivel from the seat to save a bit of weight, these seats weigh a ton already, I'll be loosing the mount that is now on the swivel so will need an original bracket.

It's a 2002 Boxer/ducato. I imagine there must be loads of these brackets just thrown to one side by the convertors of thsese vans, failing this I guess a new bracket isn't going to break the bank.

Thanks

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
seatbelt

hi pugboxter
i work in a scrap yard and i think there may be one in a van we have at work although we are in the pendle hill area of the country but there may be a scrap or breakers yard near to where you are. the pug boxer citroen relay and the ducato are all basically the same so shouldn't be too hard to find one.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

andy

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Does anyone have a passenger side seatbelt bracket that fits between the seat and runner?
I know this is a few miles from you but it's possibly the best breakers in the locality. Not only will you certainly get what you want from them I think they may well mail out if you don't fancy the trip. Certainly got to be worth contacting them?

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pugboxter
Oct 13, 2008
Funster No
Exp
After stripping the runners off I now see that the bracket I need is welded to the runner.

Anyone out there with a fixed passenger seat wanting a swivel base? I'd be be happy to swap my runners and swivel for your runners, the new seatbelt bracket is on the swivel bit.

Also I'm taking off the height adjustment set-up off the drivers seat too, so if you fancy a height adjustable passenger seat I'd be happy to swap for your fixed bit, this is the bit above the runners that the actual seat bolts to.

OP
OP
Pugboxter
Oct 13, 2008
Funster No
Exp
I won't be buying new one at £200+VAT for the fixed bracket, and the height adjustable one is £400+VAT.

So a good swap for anyone wanting to lower their passenger seat I think.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back