MH Parking in Exmouth and East Devon (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Over the last few days there has been quite a bit of discussion on HM parking in Exmouth and East Devon. As I live in East Devon I thought I would have chat with my local Councillor, who lives in Seaton Devon . He is a Concillor on East Devon District Council and his role is looking after car parks in the East Devon area.

He tells me that EDDC are going to “trial” the new proposed three car parks in Exmouth where MH’S will be allowed to stay overnight and if this is successful they intend to extend to ALL their car parks.

PLEASE PLEASE USE THESE FACILITIES RESPONSIBLY - USE THEM OR LOSE THEM.

Exmouth car parks :-
Queens Drive Echelon (5.3m limit!!) CP
Imperial Recreation Ground CP
Mare Road CP

When you have used these it would be nice if you sent a letter to EDDC to thank them for providing the facilities.

Colyboy

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User

This.

We don’t have any divine right to park wherever we like. We don’t have any divine right to take the piss.

Use your common sense boys and girls :xThumb:

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Maybe all that use these "trial" Car parks should be registered "Funsters"or members of a recognised club at least, maybe sign a visitors book, conveying their thanks and experiences to EDDC, then hopefully this much appreciated resource will be better respected.
Just hope our travelling "friends that are known to all of us" dont see this as an opportunity of moving in on a semi permanent basis, they are the ones that ruin it for everyone, especially local residents. They seem to have powers well above the law these days, and dont care about the creating mess that has to be cleared at someone else,s expense. This has got to stop! its 2017 Oh Please! why this has not been addressed before now, given all the experiences & expenses that local councils have had to endure, is beyond me!

Many thanks Colyboy, for taking the initiative on this, Hope that Santa is good to you this year! :xThumb:

OP
OP
colyboy
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Not sure when trial will start but will keep all posted.

Colyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tim Raphael

Free Member
Jun 2, 2017
Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2005
Over the last few days there has been quite a bit of discussion on HM parking in Exmouth and East Devon. As I live in East Devon I thought I would have chat with my local Councillor, who lives in Seaton Devon . He is a Concillor on East Devon District Council and his role is looking after car parks in the East Devon area.

He tells me that EDDC are going to “trial” the new proposed three car parks in Exmouth where MH’S will be allowed to stay overnight and if this is successful they intend to extend to ALL their car parks.

Exmouth car parks :-
Queens Drive Echelon (5.3m limit!!) CP
Imperial Recreation Ground CP
Mare Road CP

When you have used these it would be nice if you sent a letter to EDDC to thank them for providing the facilities.

Colyboy

Hi

Thanks for the information.

Do you mean MAER or MARE Rd ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back