Who makes this motorhome? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
B

Bre

Free Member
Dec 6, 2017
Funster No
There's a van with that layout for sale on here but not sure about the engine as it's a bit older 2003.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/ci-carioca-15p-2003-under-23k-from-new.164236/
Thanks, that is the right length and a good layout for us, I don't know if the engine is Euro4 or not, I will check, but I hope he gets his asking price as motorhomedepot have the same model and year for sale on ebay at the same price, and I would think most would go with the dealer.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Thanks, that is the right length and a good layout for us, I don't know if the engine is Euro4 or not, I will check, but I hope he gets his asking price as motorhomedepot have the same model and year for sale on ebay at the same price, and I would think most would go with the dealer.
Motorhomedepot is not a dealer, just ago between , to a private sale.

Cotswold Bob

Free Member
May 17, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H622
Exp
I'm a newbie
If you are still looking and of any interest I am selling my Renault Lunar H622 2006 as I have been made redundant. 2.5TD 6 speed, 33000 miles, 4 berth, 4 travelling seats, awning, solar panel, fixed rear bed, separate shower, two full gas bottles, dealer warranty until June 2018, very clean in & out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

Bre

Free Member
Dec 6, 2017
Funster No
Motorhomedepot is not a dealer, just ago between , to a private sale.
Thanks, I understand that after speaking with them, more of a brokerage I suppose, but at least it is checked over and a few extras, but thanks for the clarification.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back