Free Member
Oct 6, 2009
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi Folks!
Need to pick up my dad from the airport this week and only have the MH (6m long/3m high). I can't find out anything about gantries, pick up points, parking at Birmingham international airport - anybody tried it - is it possible. Only know I can't use the long stays because they are apparently only for long stay!!!
Thanks
Jane

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Folks!
Need to pick up my dad from the airport this week and only have the MH (6m long/3m high). I can't find out anything about gantries, pick up points, parking at Birmingham international airport - anybody tried it - is it possible. Only know I can't use the long stays because they are apparently only for long stay!!!
Thanks
Jane

Hi Jane.

this map, it shows a coach park next to the multi story Car Park 1 .. give them a phone call and ask if you can use it

Link Removed

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
As far as I can remember (I've been there twice) you can park free for 15 minutes in the long stay car parks and it's only £1 for an hour (after that it becomes expensive) and get the free courtesy coach to the terminal. I don't remember any height barriers but can't be sure. Have a look at Link Removed it might help you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Park at the railway station next to the airport. On the left hand side as you look at the station terminal you can stay for free for 20 minute pickup/dropoff. You dad only has to get the shuttle train between the two.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
At B'ham International Station you mean. I've never been there when there's been a space free!! LOL

OP
OP
cellojane

cellojane

Free Member
Oct 6, 2009
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks

Thanks everyone! You've all been really helpful. I'm going to try the rail station then move on to the airport long stay if I can't get in.
Many thanks for sharing you knowledge.
Jane:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back