Apr 2, 2009
Morpeth, Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
12 years
Just got back from Lidl's with a new cover £6.99 really good size
219 x 82/46 x 145 cm - l x w x h covers my moped with wing mirrors easily and would cover two pushbikes. This is the third cover I have bought and the only one that is a generous fit.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Sorry I just have to ask ....

Why? what happened to the previous 2?

OP
OP
gogocrosby

gogocrosby

Free Member
Apr 2, 2009
Morpeth, Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
12 years
I bought a Fiamma one which although having an illustration on the pack showing it in use cover two bikes would only just cover one.The second one I got from ebay at auction ,which even at £3.50 was a complete waste of money. They are now in use covering garden furniture

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
sorry I have to ask what happened to the van in your avatar ?:Blush:

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
219 x 82/46 x 145 cm - l x w x h covers my moped with wing mirrors easily and would cover two pushbikes. This is the third cover I have bought and the only one that is a generous fit.

Read the instructions carefully though shower proof not rain proof:ROFLMAO:do not leave bike covered more than 3 days or paint may be damaged by condensation:Eeek: bought 2 took 1 back just use the other as a dust cover in the workshop.:thumb:

OP
OP
gogocrosby

gogocrosby

Free Member
Apr 2, 2009
Morpeth, Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
12 years
Compared to what I'm currently using for touring ,nothing, it will keep a lot of muck off whilst traveling.At £6.99 I wasn't expecting Gortex'
In answer to the van question. In 1999 we had circumnavigated the same town for the third time on the way home to the ferry. In my increasingly bad temper I thought it would help to go around the other way for a change,I reversed onto the grass at a junction. Oh, that horrible sinking feeling as we slid down into a ditch, the road vanishing out of sight ,to be replaced by sky. After the screaming and recriminations my French speaking wife went to find a farmer and tractor, meanwhile at least 4 out of 5 French cars that passed stopped to offer assistance. Rude ,arrogant,stand offish never.
On our way 20 minutes later with only one bent quarter panel. George, our best van ever, we still miss him.:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
And there was me thinking 'that must have been photoshopped!' LOL

Glad you said that about the French, although I would think there's a lot of folk on this site who'd agree with your (and our) feelings about them. I always wonder where folk must go to meet all the rude ones they talk about (you know so we can avoid that place) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: although I have got this sneaky suspicion that it might not work quite like that!

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun

Look good:thumb:

SEE HERE

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back