Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
:Smile:Just taken delivery of the much talked about Kipor, in with the pack there are two hookup blue plugs so you can attach a cable yourself, however, there are no markings on the terminals in the plug to say what wire goes where, I take it that the thickest pin is the earth, are the other two pins wired the same as a domestic plug, brown to the right, blue to the left ? I wish I had known it needs a crane to lift it:thumb:
Thanks kennygd

Thegrateexplorer

Free Member
Mar 11, 2010
North West
Funster No
Exp
:Smile:Just taken delivery of the much talked about Kipor, in with the pack there are two hookup blue plugs so you can attach a cable yourself, however, there are no markings on the terminals in the plug to say what wire goes where, I take it that the thickest pin is the earth, are the other two pins wired the same as a domestic plug, brown to the right, blue to the left ? I wish I had known it needs a crane to lift it:thumb:
Thanks kennygd

Hi can anyone help me find my membership no.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi can anyone help me find my membership no.
Link Removed
Funster

Funster No : 10587
Interests: Surf, Photograper
Years Motorhoming: 2

your FUNSTER NO 10587:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks kennygd

looking from the back of the plug....

large terminal (earth) at the bottom .. live (brown/red) to the left...neutral (blue/black) to the right.:thumb:

you've got me thinking now :Eeek:

shortcircuit

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Funster No
looking from the back of the plug....

large terminal (earth) at the bottom .. live (brown/red) to the left...neutral (blue/black) to the right.:thumb:

you've got me thinking now :Eeek:

Spot on. Opened up one of plugs that came with my Kipor.

As above and there is a marking"L/+" on the left of the left pin. No marking on the right pin. If you look through the cord grip you will see the earth symbol, three bars like an xmas tree, above the connector

OP
OP
K

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
Bought the 2600 and the best part is on the box is shows a picture of a man strolling down which looks like a beach with a Kipor and it says ' Lightweight and compact light enough to hold with one hand' they are aving a laught:ROFLMAO:nearly killed me trying to lift the thing with both hands.
kennygd:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Bought the 2600 and the best part is on the box is shows a picture of a man strolling down which looks like a beach with a Kipor and it says ' Lightweight and compact light enough to hold with one hand' they are aving a laught:ROFLMAO:nearly killed me trying to lift the thing with both hands.

you must have one with oil and fuel already in it :ROFLMAO:

my 2600 only weighs 3kg...its the oil thats heavy. :thumb:

took me by surprise as well the first time i picked it up.:winky:
saying that...have you felt the weight of a Cadac carrychef delux ?
they have a pic of a bloke walking over a beach as well. :Eeek:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Spot on. Opened up one of plugs that came with my Kipor.

As above and there is a marking"L/+" on the left of the left pin. No marking on the right pin. If you look through the cord grip you will see the earth symbol, three bars like an xmas tree, above the connector

i had to check on one of my garage wall mounted sockets.....you would expect it to be the same as a 3 pin plug but it aint. :Doh:

thats why in my post i said....you've got me thinking now.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

I understand now Kenny... but you have over two times the power i have from my little baby...

Micro-wave city!!!!

JJ

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
you must have one with oil and fuel already in it :ROFLMAO:

my 2600 only weighs 3kg...its the oil thats heavy. :thumb:

took me by surprise as well the first time i picked it up.:winky:
saying that...have you felt the weight of a Cadac carrychef delux ?
they have a pic of a bloke walking over a beach as well. :Eeek:

John.....here your having a laugh......the 2600..."HELLO".."3kg"!!!!!!! (Net weight(kg) 26) .......no wonder you have sciatica the items you are lifting are heavier than you think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mel

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
John.....here your having a laugh......the 2600..."HELLO".."3kg"!!!!!!! (Net weight(kg) 26) .......no wonder you have sciatica the items you are lifting are heavier than you think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mel

and yer call yersel a yorkshireman.......yorkshire wit, mate....yorkshire wit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when i bought mine i looked at the spec first so knew a bit about it before buying......like the weight and size !!!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back