mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
Can anyone help me??

I am sure most of you guys are in Ireland alot and i was wondering if you have had problems with getting 13kg propane cylinders with the female connection on the bottle itself.. If you have had this problem how have you solved it? I am in Ireland at the moment and I would like to know for future reference because I am going to north tomorrow to get a bottle, and i am coming back in may..

Any help appreciated

hym.ie

Free Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
27 yrs
Hi.
When calor amalgamated with a local supplier about 30 years ago they abandoned the female propane bottle.I have not seen them on sale since.I have heard that one of the new entrants to the market may supply them but if this is true they are very hard to get.
Adapters were/are? readily available at the time of the switch for a few pounds.
yours Hym.ie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
Can anyone help me??

I am sure most of you guys are in Ireland alot and i was wondering if you have had problems with getting 13kg propane cylinders with the female connection on the bottle itself.. If you have had this problem how have you solved it? I am in Ireland at the moment and I would like to know for future reference because I am going to north tomorrow to get a bottle, and i am coming back in may..

Any help appreciated
i live in north and use flo/gas plus norgas.they are based in drogeheda did not it would be a problem. will try and sus it out for you. blackie

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
Can anyone help me??

Any help appreciated

Thanks to all I had to go up the north to get gas it was not a problem because I was in Co Kildare, but if I had been in Cork that would have been a big problem. There is converters Which I am going to order. Thanks all

Upvote 0

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Gas Ireland - Why whats Ireland ever done too you ?

Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

des32

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
Donegal, Ireland
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
year 3 & loving it
Hi
I imported my motorhome to Ireland from UK one year ago. I live in Donegal in the northwest and I get my propane gas in Donaghey motorhomes in Letterkenny which is just 20 min from Derry, they also supply the adaptors that you need to change to an Irish gas cylinder from the UK system for about € 10.
Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back