A strange one.! (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Does anyone know if there are any MH dealers in or around Oswestry. I ask because I had the most vivid dream last night that that was where we bought our MH. A premonition perhaps!!!

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
That is spooky. With you being in Ireland and dreaming about Oswetry :whatthe:.

To my knowledge there aren't any dearlerships there. There are a couple of rental companies in that locality who sell off their old stock but they are VW Campers.

Jim
:Smile:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
That is spooky. With you being in Ireland and dreaming about Oswetry :whatthe:.

To my knowledge there aren't any dearlerships there. There are a couple of rental companies in that locality who sell off their old stock but they are VW Campers.

Jim
:Smile:

Prepare to be freaked out when she tells you that is what they bought!

Keep us informed - could be interesting if you 'Find' the dealer of your dreams as it were!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Lazy Days are near Market Drayton which is not all that far from Oswestry (30 miles or so). They are a big MH dealer.

Maybe the dream had the right county but was not quite accurate!

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Too much cheese late at night.

No I had one of my daughters homemade biscuits only coconut and fruit in them. I know as I helped.

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not unless she put them in without me knowing:Eeek:

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
No I had one of my daughters homemade biscuits only coconut and fruit in them. I know as I helped.

Coconut is behind every mind-inducing halucinagen on the market. Scientific studies have shown trace elements of a drug similar to Mescal, called Loricatobaicalensis.

Fry's were told to lessen the amount of coconut used in Bounties, as there were reports of people going crazy if more than two bars were eaten, especially the dark chocolate variety. Robert Maxwell, just before he died, had been photographed eating a Bounty. Van Gogh admitted he didn't know why he wanted to cut his ear off, only that he'd been eating coconut and the voices told him to do it.

Coconut is very powerful, and mixing it with fruit is just asking for trouble.

I recommend you stay away from Oswestry, it's just too dangerous for you and under no circumstances should you mix coconut with fruit. As you can see from the above factual examples, it's just not worth the gamble.

:thumb:

Wall-E

Free Member
Jan 21, 2009
Funster No
Dream on,

Hi Sue 1959,
There are a number of things going for this dream of yours. First Oswestry is in PondeRosa of finest English County of Shropshire. Also one of the very best Leisure dealerships on planet Earth Salop Leisure, which stocks Static Vans, Caravans and Motor homes, it boasts a large car par, restraunt and accessories shop, it is situated just off the A5 ring road around the County Town of Shrewsbury, by the Emstrey Island. It's 18 miles from Oswestry. Dream on baby.
cheers Wall-E

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Hi Sue 1959,
There are a number of things going for this dream of yours. First Oswestry is in PondeRosa of finest English County of Shropshire. Also one of the very best Leisure dealerships on planet Earth Salop Leisure, which stocks Static Vans, Caravans and Motor homes, it boasts a large car par, restraunt and accessories shop, it is situated just off the A5 ring road around the County Town of Shrewsbury, by the Emstrey Island. It's 18 miles from Oswestry. Dream on baby.
cheers Wall-E

err does that mean red pond?

or have I had too much wine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back