Rally Chat Le Mans 24 hour 2016 (1 Viewer)

fireblade2000uk

Free Member
Jul 16, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
First year almost done!
I have been going to LM for the last 15 years and am taking my motorhome in 2018! Are you going again?

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I have been going to LM for the last 15 years and am taking my motorhome in 2018! Are you going again?
Chris, incase you didn't realise, @amentalcat is now a "Read only Funster" so will not be able to reply unless he coughs-up for his subs.:doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 28, 2017
Audenshaw Manchester
Funster No
MH
Compass 180 Rambler
Exp
2017 Just started as Retirement looms in August
Le Man

A pal of mine who has just finish Building a Cobra Kit Car (mines next ) we talked about doing Le Man but can't commit just yet,as you've been going for years whats the situation with sites and bookings,is there always something available, or are all sites booked up if we decide to go say May

Thanks

Dergrowler

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 7, 2013
Banbury, Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class, Hymer B578
Exp
Since 2013
Hi @Allenaah

You may be cutting very fine to get any camping pitches if you wait until May to book up but you could try just tickets. Easily found with a Google search.

I booked up mid October for a campsite and there was only 6 pitches left so shows how far you have to commit to get on the popular sites.

Good luck with the Cobra kit build and hope you can make it to Le Mans. Fantastic week for any petrol heads as I am sure @Chris Freeman will agree

David

androidGB

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
We'll be doing the LM Classic which is usually 3 weeks later and usually has brilliant weather.

Got a couple of pitches on Maison Blanche

Andrew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

fireblade2000uk

Free Member
Jul 16, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
First year almost done!
Hi @Allenaah if last year is anything to go by then there should be plenty of availability on campsites, even Houx and Houx Annexe were only 2/3rds full. We use Thomas Cook who offer a more "glamping" site, great facilities including very decent shower blocks.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back