Dometic mini grill (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Does anyone have any experience of the Dometic mini grill which is fitted to some PVC's instead of an oven?

We are looking to "downsize" to a PVC but it is fitted with the Dometic grill. When away on longer trips we use our m/h oven quite a bit. M&S meal deals are a favourite, including the wine!

We feel that the absence of an oven and microwave could present a problem.(n)

Any real world experiences would be welcomed.(y)

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
We have downsized from two ovens and a grill to only a 3 ring hob.
I can assure you that there is life without ovens or grills and it's just as much fun, only different.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
We have the mini grill and never use it. If you currently use the oven and microwave you will miss it. As pointed out above there are many other ways to cook and we get by happily. We have often looked at oven substitutes, hob top devices etc, however, space can be tight in a pvc, the fact we regularly look suggests somewhere along the line we would have liked a oven/microwave.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Does anyone have any experience of the Dometic mini grill which is fitted to some PVC's instead of an oven?
If it's Dometic do you really need to ask, you know it's going to be rubbish.

Not had a Mini grill but now on our 3rd van with a TecTower, grill in all three never use because they are so bad, the oven is just about passable providing you double the time to cook anything.

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
I have a mini grille in my MH and it is rubbish and takes up valuable space. I only use it as a storage 'cupboard'.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back