Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
4 years
You should have no problems on thge great orme, nice view to wake up to::bigsmile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
You should have no problems on thge great orme, nice view to wake up to::bigsmile:

Are you sure that you can actualy stay overnight on the great orm, dont they charge for you too just drive your car up there.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
most places round there have no parking between 12 midnight and 8ish llandudno ,rhos-on-sea etc etc ok the other side of the pier in colwyn bay its gone bad up there for this could just try parking this time of year but you take your chances sad really as there was loads of room up there

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I used to camp by the Roman mine, No charge no probs.

Macytia

Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
4 years
Are you sure that you can actualy stay overnight on the great orm, dont they charge for you too just drive your car up there.

Jim
:Smile:

Jim,

There is a charge to drive around the Orme, there is no charge to drive up it towards the mines, you need to head up to the left hand side of the pier and do not take the toll road, I think it is signposted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Denny

Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
Since May 2008
Trust me, do not park over night on the Orme. There are crazy people living in a cave there ! Yes it is sad but true !
If you must park over night in the area, avoid the towns, especially Colwyn Bay.
You might try the car park by Macdonalds & KFC near Tesco at Llandudno Junction.
There is a caravan site at Llandulas and one outside Conwy.
Alternatively you could park opposite the school at the far end of the village of Eglwysbach off the A470 signed Bodnant Garden, National Trust. There is a public toilet in the village and a pub, The Bee Inn, but the pub does not do food. The publican might let you park over night on his car park, it's worth asking !
Link Removed
Good luck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back