MH question ref beds (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Can any one give me the names of some models that sleep 2 but have 2 single bed size settees which can be made double if necessary.
Thanks

seariderab

Free Member
Jan 20, 2010
Funster No
ref beds

hi we have a 2000 bessacar 625 u lounge 2 single or a double well made van:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Both nice looking Mh's. This would be the best design for us as hubby can go of to horse shows with is mate.

stuboy7

Free Member
Jul 1, 2009
folkestone kent
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2nd year
beds

hi sue, my swift royale has rear lounge with twin sofas that turn into a double in under a minute and its up for sale:thumb:

tonybrightspark

Free Member
Dec 31, 2009
Kent
Funster No
Think smaller Sue.
44 mpg double or 2 singles.
Alright I'm biased, just bought one.

Link Removed

tonybrightspark

Last edited:
OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
I did think of the Romahome but does it have loo etc in it? Shower can be done without.

Not much room for a horse either!!!(Dellwood)

tonybrightspark

Free Member
Dec 31, 2009
Kent
Funster No
I did think of the Romahome but does it have loo etc in it? Shower can be done without.

Not much room for a horse either!!!(Dellwood)

Sue
I dismissed Romahome because of head height until this model came out, over 6ft.
It has a fixed Dometic Ceramic flushing loo albeit in a half height cupboard with curtain and optional shower head and tray for mainly doing your washing whilst sitting on the loo.
As we will not be wild camping it will be emergency use only.
See the pics about halfway down the page I took at NEC October here

http://smallmotorhome.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=romahomes&action=display&thread=3073&page=2

tonybrightspark

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
Sounds interesting Tony. I'll have a look and see. Basically it would only get used once or twice a year until I but the size means we could run it as a 2nd vehicle.Also with an awning our daughter would be able to come with us but she'll be 18 soon so will no doubt not want to come.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Sue have a look at some panel van conversions :thumb: Mate has a Autosleeper that would fit the bill and there are several others with more or less the same layout.
terry

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
Thanks Terry. I've been looking at those too . Will have try to get to a dealer to look at a few different types. Coming to UK in July so will try to look then.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back