Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
I cant see how banks make a loss?Today my wife went to pay a couple of my suppliers and the business card was declined.She knew the funds were available so rang me.
Luckily i was not far away so popped back home.We then spent 30 min on the phone at
10p a min being passed from one department to another and eventually told the card was suspected of fraud and we would have to ring another number.
Finally got it sorted but still no wiser has to the fraud has they could not pass that information over the phone.They make a small fortune from my business account has i get charged for every transaction.Thinking of shutting it down and just have a current account for the business.
Dave

Mastodon

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Funster No
I cant see how banks make a loss?Today my wife went to pay a couple of my suppliers and the business card was declined.She knew the funds were available so rang me.
Luckily i was not far away so popped back home.We then spent 30 min on the phone at
10p a min being passed from one department to another and eventually told the card was suspected of fraud and we would have to ring another number.
Finally got it sorted but still no wiser has to the fraud has they could not pass that information over the phone.They make a small fortune from my business account has i get charged for every transaction.Thinking of shutting it down and just have a current account for the business.
Dave

Bet someone got a fat bonus for that...

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I stopped using my business account cos of the charges and now use the personal account and debit card it`s cheaper also they wouldn`t give me a debit card on the business account, so their loss :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
10p a min being passed from one department to another
Dave

Hi Dave,

Get an MBNA card, good firm providing you settle in full every month and its a Freehone 0800 number unlike Access and Mastercard.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back