May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi Funsters,
We are about to set off for Guadamar so could anyone let me know if the weather is kind. We are at the moment in Durham and it has snowed ALL day today. For a change we are flying to Murcia and just chilling without the van.
Thanks in anticipation,
Wiljoy

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry cant help you with the weather abroad, but it has to better than here, so have a chillaxing time

Dale and Family

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Wiljoy - Have a safe journey and enjoy the sun :Smile:

Got to be better than sitting in the North East watching the snow fall :RollEyes: Like I am ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Hi Funsters,
We are about to set off for Guadamar so could anyone let me know if the weather is kind. We are at the moment in Durham and it has snowed ALL day today. For a change we are flying to Murcia and just chilling without the van.
Thanks in anticipation,
Wiljoy

Weather as been a bit better the last few days but sorry to say Spanish TV said more rain on the way but you no the Spanish get 2 out of ten days right :ROFLMAO: have a safe flight

vwroamer

Free Member
Mar 1, 2009
Spain
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Really good this morning here in La marina (v close to Guardamar) clouded over this afternoon but still about 20 deg, F,cast says showers t,moro then getting better on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed it has been v good here the last week.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back