ooouch.. Mylo's sore testes (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Today, Mylo , who chases anything that's remotely furry or feathery ran off into the hedge chasing a cat , I paid little attention until I heard this most horrible high pitched scream..never heard a dog make such a horrible noise, sounded like someone had his bollox in a vice .. :Eeek:
He came scampering back, tail between legs, hopped into his bed and proceeded to lick himself..
I had a look, his little balls were red raw and scratched all over, like they had been grated ... I reckon he ran through a blackberry bush and got caught in a branch .. either that or the cat was an evil sod .. :roflmto:

He's been rather quiet tonight, keeping a low profile, which makes a change. .. I imagine he will think twice before chasing another cat .. either that or that cat's days are numbered :roflmto:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I bet he doesn't think twice the next time :ROFLMAO: Hope Mylo's testemonials get better - resiliant little beggers aren't they ?

Rosie was chasing crows on the beach today, she chases them until they fly above about 10 ft & then she gives up & comes back to me. I just wonder what she would do if she actually caught one :Eeek: ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I bet he doesn't think twice the next time :ROFLMAO: Hope Mylo's testemonials get better - resiliant little beggers aren't they ?

Rosie was chasing crows on the beach today, she chases them until they fly above about 10 ft & then she gives up & comes back to me. I just wonder what she would do if she actually caught one :Eeek: ::bigsmile:

I can just imagine .. :ROFLMAO:

Little dogs who think they are big dogs, he regularly tangles with our neighbours Alsatian, just playing, but he gets a right pasting from this dog but he won't give up, just goes back for more .. never gives up.. heart of a lion

Over the years I've had three Border Collies, cleverest dogs bar none, but never one who gave so much love and affection.. so much fun and has a real cheeky character .. Mylo is the best dog I've ever owned.. never a dull moment,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I agree with the love & affection bit, but sometimes I think Rosie has the brain of a goldfish :ROFLMAO:
We have had Labradors in the past :Smile:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
I was walking the dogs in the field last weeek when Pip (the JR) popped up out of the ditch, where she goes ratting, rabbiting whatever covered in blood. Got her in the house, bathed,until white again, when she was put on the kitchen floor she shook herself and proceded to make the kitchen look like a massacre had happened in it! I could only find a small pinprink on the top of her head and on her ear. God knows what she tangled with and what came out the worse for wear. She was strutting around the place so perhaps not her!!
Anyway no doubt your pooch was fine in a few days. One of my previous dogs was running round, jumping through the 5 bar gate in the yard and generally being more active than usual the day after we had her spayed!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hope Mylos' privates are OK. Our two hounds a golden retriever and an arse lapso both recently tested the electric fence around our little lake. What a scream :Eeek::Eeek:
They both keep clear now

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Our long-gone JR, Scamp, was attaching a hedgehog in our garden. Trouble was that every snap resulted in another bloody jab on his chin from the hedgehog which made him think the HH was fighting back. His chin looked like something off an abbatoir floor before we got the poor HH away. He never learned.

Ivy

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Suppose you understand Bo####ks :ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Now that you've all had a laugh at poor, little Mylo ..... can I suggest that you rub vaseline on his whatever-you[wanna call them. Apparently if they are raw or scratched this will stop the stinging pain that comes with that as it is the air touching raw skin that causes the pain. The same goes for any cut they get.

Now can we all laugh please at the image of you carrying this procedure out:ROFLMAO:

It is however, a genuine suggestion, honestly.:Smile:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
TESTES?

getting posh in here are we not:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

that's rich coming from a posh suthoner .. I was merely being polite :roflmto:

Now that you've all had a laugh at poor, little Mylo ..... can I suggest that you rub vaseline on his whatever-you[wanna call them. Apparently if they are raw or scratched this will stop the stinging pain that comes with that as it is the air touching raw skin that causes the pain. The same goes for any cut they get.

Now can we all laugh please at the image of you carrying this procedure out:ROFLMAO:

It is however, a genuine suggestion, honestly.:Smile:

Thanks for the suggestion .. but his ballox are all better now ... : I'll remember that when he picks up a silver medal at the hedgehog fighting games.. :roflmto:

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005

Our little bundle of fur (now deceased) liked to chase the birds in HER garden.

Then one day on a walk she spotted a young bird on the grass and made to go towards it.

We couldn't do anything to help her for laughing, as she was chased away by the other birds.

Bit like a scene from Hitchcocks 'The Birds':ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back