Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There seems to be a few of these springing up. One was launched at the York Show I think it was called. Last Ditch Pitch. They had a big stand, balloons and dancing girls giving out flyers at York, not been to their site yet.

Anyway, that's got me thinking, we could do with some Motorhomefun dancing girls at our next show. Any volunteers? ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi...:Eeek: i am sure you like dressing up jim:ROFLMAO:

ray

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Will you be joining him John ?:Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Anyway, that's got me thinking, we could do with some Motorhomefun dancing girls at our next show. Any volunteers? ::bigsmile:

Have a word with Jan, Ror's wife, she reckons she is going belly dancing in Morocco, I'll bet she'll be up for it.:ROFLMAO:

Pam

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Have a word with Jan, Ror's wife, she reckons she is going belly dancing in Morocco, I'll bet she'll be up for it.:ROFLMAO:

Pam

She does Spanish, Arabian (Bellydancing), Indian(Bollywood) and makes all her own costumes and performs with a dance troupe they raise loads of dosh for local charities

She's out dancing tonight she goes 3 times a week and spends a fortune making costumes

She said she can't perform that weekend but I'll do my party piece in a tutu and a crash helmet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then she'll beat me up with a frying pan:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
I have used this search engine a few times this year and found the info very good.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back