Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
This morning noticed he was sitting in a pool of blood, overnight had chewed through one of his rear paw nails and bleeding like hell, off to the vets 20 miles away:Doh:

He now has a huge blue bandage covering his paw:RollEyes: have to cover it with supermarket bag when he goes out. Another £50 insurance excess:Doh:

Oh and it's snowing.

My dads still in hospital to.:whistle:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
You make sure you look after Bruno, sad old man (not you bruno)
Hope your dad's better soon
Bob & Val

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
You make sure you look after Bruno, sad old man (not you bruno)
Hope your dad's better soon
Bob & Val

Bob n Val

is that "not you bruno" or "Not you, Bruno":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still not having much luck then John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
This morning noticed he was sitting in a pool of blood, overnight had chewed through one of his rear paw nails and bleeding like hell, off to the vets 20 miles away:Doh:He now has a huge blue bandage covering his paw:RollEyes: have to cover it with supermarket bag when he goes out. Another £50 insurance excess:Doh:Oh and it's snowing.My dads still in hospital to.:whistle:
[FONT=&quot]I could tell you a few stories about our Bruno, he is now on the vet’s danger list. We now have to take him in with two muzzles. The bravest vet then sticks him with a hypodermic and we stay with him until he is out cold. They started to cut his claws this time, they did two before he moved his ear. That was it they gave up and put him back in the cage. We got an urgent phone call. Could you come as quick as possible, Bruno has poohed in his cage and we can’t get near him to clear it up. He loves people really.hardhat[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] He’s the one with the dinosaur leg in his mouth.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
[FONT=&quot]I could tell you a few stories about our Bruno, he is now on the vet’s danger list. We now have to take him in with two muzzles. The bravest vet then sticks him with a hypodermic and we stay with him until he is out cold. They started to cut his claws this time, they did two before he moved his ear. That was it they gave up and put him back in the cage. We got an urgent phone call. Could you come as quick as possible, Bruno has poohed in his cage and we can’t get near him to clear it up. He loves people really.hardhat[/FONT] He’s the one with the dinosaur leg in his mouth.

and you really havent received the vets letters saying "we no longer want your man eater on our patient data base...please make arrangements with another, braver, vet....the job doesnt pay enough !"

:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Stylish or what?

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
is that "not you bruno" or "Not you, Bruno":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A simple comma can make such a diffference (Were you ever an English grammer teacher ?)

John, so sorry to read about poor old Bruno, at least it's something he should get over with time and the right treatment which I'm sure is what he's getting. How old is he now? Sorry to read about your Dad as well.

Don't let these things get you down they both rely on you in different ways so think positive and look to better times in the future.

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
[FONT=&quot]I could tell you a few stories about our Bruno, he is now on the vet’s danger list. We now have to take him in with two muzzles. The bravest vet then sticks him with a hypodermic and we stay with him until he is out cold. They started to cut his claws this time, they did two before he moved his ear. That was it they gave up and put him back in the cage. We got an urgent phone call. Could you come as quick as possible, Bruno has poohed in his cage and we can’t get near him to clear it up. He loves people really.hardhat[/FONT] He’s the one with the dinosaur leg in his mouth.

Had to laugh, when ever we take out cat to the vets, now bear in mind she's actually quite a soft thing, and very cute to look at, the vet sighs HEAVILY and the expresion on the assistants is pricless, I'm sure they draw straws as to who in for it this time. Suffice to say, she has to be wrapped in a towel with usualy an assistant holding her down and Sarah helping (me no stupid and stay weeeelllllll away) whilst the vet gives her her yearly injection! To make matters even more fun, we can take the dog, Shelby the Westie out on her own (no cat), but woe betide taking the Cat anywhere without the dog, so to add to the chaos Shelby will be going balsitc also becasue the cat's getting all the attension:thumb:

Worse than bloody kids I'm sure.

Glad Bruno's on the mend:thumb: Hopefully Shelby can meet him at Newark?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back