Honda Generator for sale (1 Viewer)

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi all,

I know I could put this in the classifieds section but if I do I'll forget to keep an eye on it so before I put it on ebay I thought I'd give my fellow funsters a chance to buy my Honda generator.

It's a Honda GX160 based generator in an open frame. It outputs either 220v or 110v at the flick of a switch.

The engine is 5.5hp and the generator output is rated at 2.7kva (2.2kw)

It's in excellent running order and apart from a few scuffs to the frame is in excellent condition.

This has hardly been used as my RV has an on-board genny and is for sale purely because it's time to start my third garage clear-out :ROFLMAO:

So if you are interested - make me an offer :thumb: on this thread or by PM if you prefer.

I'd prefer you to collect from near Lancaster but I'm sure we can sort something out if you live in the north west or are going to Newark show.

Bryan

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 54

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sorry Brian...already got two 2.2kw open frames, a 650w camping genny and my beloved Kipor IG 2600.

just how much power does one man need ????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
genny

Hi.
We have got a honda 1.0 eu with less than four hours use, we have also got a brand new tyre for a fifth wheel size 225/75r15 which is in the motorhome acc for sale but with 227 views so far and no sale they will all be on e-bay after the Nec, have also got a wastemaster as new:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
So if you are interested - make me an offer :thumb: on this thread or by PM if you prefer.

Bryan

Bryan,

As it is a buyers market at the moment it is hard not to insult you, I am more than willing to accept your delivery to Newark free of charge, that goes without saying. :thumb: I am also willing to accept your offer of £40 to me which to be honest is a bit low......still as we are friends I will accept the £40 from you. If you could deliver that to me at Newark as well it could be an easy transaction. Sorry....I am not open to offers :thumb:

Do we have a deal? :thumb:

Steve

Now I have your attention......do you remember :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bryan,

As it is a buyers market at the moment it is hard not to insult you, I am more than willing to accept your delivery to Newark free of charge, that goes without saying. :thumb: I am also willing to accept your offer of £40 to me which to be honest is a bit low......still as we are friends I will accept the £40 from you. If you could deliver that to me at Newark as well it could be an easy transaction. Sorry....I am not open to offers :thumb:

Do we have a deal? :thumb:

Steve

Now I have your attention......do you remember :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I feel another scratch card coming on !!! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
This Generator is now sold! :thumb:

Thanks for all your interest ::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi.
We have got a honda 1.0 eu with less than four hours use, we have also got a brand new tyre for a fifth wheel size 225/75r15 which is in the motorhome acc for sale but with 227 views so far and no sale they will all be on e-bay after the Nec, have also got a wastemaster as new:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

Does this mean you have a Honda 1.0 eu for sale Griffs?

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back