RV Servicing (1 Viewer)

Edgie

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
C Class
My RV is due a service, and a front brake overhaul, I am looking for recommendations for RV Servicing, I am based in the South West and wondered who was out there that was any good...

Thanks

Edgie

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Motorhome Medics Cheltenham can't fault them great knowledge of RVs mot station on site as well, 1 mile from M5 and RV suitable campsite half mile away.
Speak to Darren 01452856856

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Edgie

Edgie

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Thanks for these two, I have contacted itchy feet and I have used MM in the past, you are right they are very good, am still interested if there are any more in Devon Somerset area?

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Motorhome Medics Cheltenham can't fault them great knowledge of RVs mot station on site as well, 1 mile from M5 and RV suitable campsite half mile away.
Speak to Darren 01452856856

Thanks, you answered a question of mine before I'd even asked it! Our usual MOT place has a max of 5.5 tons so we needed somewhere new for Winne:thumb:

kkclassic

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
South Coast
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi

I have to agree with Itchy Feet they did the service and MOT on our Mirada last August and a fantastic job it was. We passed the MOT and the bus is serviced for another year. You also have the treat of staying in a purpose built RV site.

Thank you Itchy Feet :thumb:

Kevin and Tricia

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
rv service

Hi.
We are getting our rv serviced and mot next Wednesday at Signature a car for a loan for the time taken and fair prices.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Keep on going up the m5.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back