Free Member
Oct 6, 2009
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi Everyone!
We're just coming up to our first motorhoming summer and want to go to Austria (Salzburg area)::bigsmile:. Can anyone tell us whether wild-camping is allowed in Austria please? We have the german Bordatlas but would welcome any tips on quieter campsites around Salzburg and its lakes and mountains. We are a family of 4 (with dog) and a 6m motorhome and we are looking forward to some hiking and lake swimming. Unfortunately it will be mid-August when we travel out.
Many thanks
Jane

Aug 28, 2008
Antwerp /Belgium
Funster No
Exp
Hi Everyone!
We're just coming up to our first motorhoming summer and want to go to Austria (Salzburg area)::bigsmile:. Can anyone tell us whether wild-camping is allowed in Austria please? We have the german Bordatlas but would welcome any tips on quieter campsites around Salzburg and its lakes and mountains. We are a family of 4 (with dog) and a 6m motorhome and we are looking forward to some hiking and lake swimming. Unfortunately it will be mid-August when we travel out.
Many thanks
Jane
There is a general ban in Tirol and Wien. However there could be local restrictions in the other regions, but overnight PARKING is generally allowed.
Have a look on:http://www.camperaustria.at/

Dec 6, 2008
Lisbon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Trip and campsite in Austria

:Smile: hello !

In Austria did not feel the problems with parking the motorhome
but in the area of the mountains in the Tyrol, the campsites have a lot of quality and usually put in nature, and are not expensive

I can help you view the search engines of service Areas for motorhome in Austria

and also the description of my trip and photo gallery of photos in Austria

the site have a translator for English

hope I have given you some ideas

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back