AIB Introduce Daniel, our newest team member! (2 Viewers)

Baileysbus

Free Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fife
Funster No
Exp
Start of 2016
Welcome ......:) Not wishing to lecture about marketing as I can't say I'm in any way qualified but, to point out in the blurb that Dan resembles Anderson Breivik probably isn't going to go down well with out Norwegian motorhoming friends ....... and I suspect a few closer to home :(

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Then you'll know that Advertisers are allowed to make the odd post (after approval) You'll have seen them from Johns Cross, Dave Newell etc.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Welcome ......:) Not wishing to lecture about marketing as I can't say I'm in any way qualified but, to point out in the blurb that Dan resembles Anderson Breivik probably isn't going to go down well with out Norwegian motorhoming friends ....... and I suspect a few closer to home :(

I thought that too.

Not great marketing material

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Then you'll know that Advertisers are allowed to make the odd post (after approval) You'll have seen them from Johns Cross, Dave Newell etc.

I thought advertisers were traders.. else why would they advertise ?

ergo ... AiB are traders

The other Traders you mentioned have the word Trader under their avatar.. AiB do not.

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/rules-for-traders.57/
The rules are simple and easy to understand, please adhere to them.
If you are a trader (you sell motorhomes or any motorhome related items) you must notify admin and they will add the term "Trade Member" or similar under your name.

hence thinking they were not approved.. your rules.. your forum..

my mistake.. I won't interfere or report spammers again..

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
@Jim

your less than friendly comment is not what I expected from you ..

if my post was incorrect you could / should have sent a PM and explained.. or just deleted the post..

You post was designed to belittle me.. I can't accept that.

Since you have not responded or acknowledged that I did nothing wrong in pointing out the Trader Rules then it is with great regret, but you leave me no option but to leave the Forum

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim, I asked you exactly the same question that you asked AIB. Were you trying to belittle them? I certainly wasn't trying to belittle anyone.

As you know, if you see a post that you think breaks the rules; you report it. You should have reported the thread, not responded to it.

Sorry you feel I should have responded earlier, I am away from my office and only have access via my phone, had I seen your post before now I would have responded to it sooner.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back