Habitation Door (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
As promised an up date on the Hab door on my Bessacarr,My faith has returned within a week of contact with Swift complete new door arrived at Dealers and fitted what a diffrence simple touch closes the door completely no gaps no draughts better cnstruction.Before i end Big thanks to Ash and Steve&Jan for all there help and advise and of course Swift Cus/Services who arranged the whole thing with the Dealers and even sent the door overnight so i could pick it up on Saturday

Bill:thumb::thumb::thumb:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
It's great to see manufacturers who take their responsibilities to the customer,seriously,a lot of other companies could do with taking a leaf out of swift groups book :clap:

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
As promised an up date on the Hab door on my Bessacarr,My faith has returned within a week of contact with Swift complete new door arrived at Dealers and fitted what a diffrence simple touch closes the door completely no gaps no draughts better cnstruction.Before i end Big thanks to Ash and Steve&Jan for all there help and advise and of course Swift Cus/Services who arranged the whole thing with the Dealers and even sent the door overnight so i could pick it up on Saturday

Well done Bill..a week and it's finished..let me know who's ear you had a word in...I've tried everyone and they all seem to be deaf:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

Glad to hear the good news Bill, well done again Swift :thumb:

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Sorry to drag up an old thread but i am in the middle of purchasing a 2007 Fiat Bessacarr E560 was this an issue with the fiat models as well as the swift ( or are they the same ? )
Also how can i tell if the habitation door on my new van has been retrofitted / replaced , and what symptoms to look for in the door to spot any issues.
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back