diabetes restrictions (1 Viewer)

happytraveller123

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Funster No
i currently have a vw campervan but want to upgrade to a larger motorhome with a view to longterming in europe (at least 3 to 6 months at a time ). i have set my sights on something like a hymer with a rack to carry a small scooter . but i have run into a problem that i desperately need advice on . i have type 2 diabetes which i control with diet and medication (NOT INSULIN). this means i can currently drive anything up to hgv on my car licence. i am in my fifties having passed my test some thirty years ago . apart from informing my insurers (which i have) I do not have to inform the dvla about my condition . the dilema i find myself in is if at a later date i have to go on insulin then the dvla have to be told and from what i understand i will need to renew my driving licence every year .plus i will be put on a restricted licence that doesnt allow me to drive anything over 3.5 tons . i am guessing that most motorhomes with a motor scooter on the back will weigh more than this or have i got my facts wrong ! as i am sure you can all imagine the last thing i want to happen is to spend all my lfe savings on a set-up only to then find myself in a year or so without a valid licence and an insurance policy which would automatically become void i presume ! any advice or similar experiences would be so helpfull to me . thank you all for reading.

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Hi
Warning - I could be wrong !!!

both of my sons are type 1 diabetics....... I am under the inpression that type 1 and type 2 are different things..... and there is no real reason to assume that type 2 would / could turn into type 1. Certainly I have known ( and do know ) many dieabetics and I have never heard of that happening.

but maybe you know better ????

Reactions: DBK

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
You are exactly correct. There are no driving restrictions placed on those with type 2 diabetes. I myself am a sufferer, and control the disease with drugs.

If you lapse into type 1, you come across the weight problem. You must inform DVLA. There is however, a clause that allows you to continue driving a vehicle with a GVW or over 3.5t, but to continue driving you must pass an annual medical. There is no reason to suspect that your licence will be refused unless you become subject to diabetic comas. Correct insulin use should ensure that this is not a possibility.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi.

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 5 years ago. It is controlled by diet and medication.

I still hold my heavy goods licence without restriction.

Type 2 diabetes cannot become type 1 diabetes but a type 2 diabetic may need to use insulin if the disease progresses.

Mike.

OP
OP
H

happytraveller123

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Funster No
re diabetes

thanks for replies .i agree that type 1 and 2 are different but insulin can be required in both cases in certain instances .also there is a newish treatment out now called byetta which also involves a injection . i was told by the diabetic nurse that the dvla would need to be infomed if i went on that as well . is there any way i can avoid the whole issue by choosing a living in van that would stay under 3.5 tons in the first place ? therefore if my condition does change the restriction wouldnt apply anyway ? I take it a hymer would be out of the question but are any other COACHBUILTS suitable ? does the 3.5 tons mean when loaded with full tanks scooter etc or does it apply to the basic vehicle then you are allowed to load up to a payload weight ? I AM REALLY CONFUSED with it all and i feel like my dream is fading fast !

lookback

Free Member
Nov 30, 2007
Mareham le fen, Lincs
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
5 years
I am a type 2 diabetic controlled by tablets. I did notify the DVLA who, in turn, acknowledged my condition without imposing any penalties but added that should I become insulin dependent then I need to update them.

So, in summary, keep your own body weight down, get a bigger van and enjoy yourself.

Ian

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
I know nothing of diabetes but life is too short to worry about what may happen in the future, enjoy today ..... tomorow may never come. :Smile:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
COACHBUILTS suitable ? does the 3.5 tons mean when loaded with full tanks scooter etc or does it apply to the basic vehicle then you are allowed to load up to a payload weight ? I AM REALLY CONFUSED with it all and i feel like my dream is fading fast !

If the van is plated at 3.5t it cannot weigh more and stay legal. There will be a plate on the van, listing its max weight, max axle weights and max train weight.

If your licence restricts you to 3.5t you cannot drive a vehicle plated at more than 3.5t

What about a small fold-up scooter trailer?

Olley

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
My son is type 1 and as i understand it type 2 can need to change to insulin like type 1 but only if they don’t control their levels with the tablets and keeping their weight down.
Type 1 is when their pancreas stops working altogether.
So as long as you look after yourself you should be able to enjoy a lifetime in your motorhome without worries

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
Diabetes

I have Type 2 Diabetes and used to be on tablets/diet but am now on tablets/diet/Insulin. Type 2 cannot turn into Type 1. Even if you are having Insulin that doesn't mean that you are Insulin Dependant. So that we did not need to bother with all the rules and regulations we made sure that our vans have been 3500kg fully loaded. On our present van is have a very large payload, I think it is about 600kg. Our van has a large garage at the back, built in, that will take a scooter etc up to 140kg. We also have a fixed bed and an L shaped lounge. The length of the van is 7m and we have plenty of storage space so it means you don't have to go over the top with a weighty van to get what you want.

OP
OP
H

happytraveller123

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Funster No
re diabetes

thank you very much for that info randonneur am i right in thinking then that the stated unladen weight for your motorhome would be about 2900 kgs ! IF so then i will definately give this model some consideration . what engine does yours have .? any thing i should look out for ?

midlander9

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Dudley West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Five
Good friend of mine is an insulin diabetic and he owns and drives a 24 foot long wheelbase Bessacar, nearly 4 tonnes, He has to have a medical every 12 months and has a full license, other than that he has no restrictions, hope this helps.

Mike

carpyone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2008
Needingworth, Cambs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
I am a type 2 diabetic controlled by tablets. I did notify the DVLA who, in turn, acknowledged my condition without imposing any penalties but added that should I become insulin dependent then I need to update them.

So, in summary, keep your own body weight down, get a bigger van and enjoy yourself.

Ian

When I became type 2 diabetic a few years ago I was told that I had to notify DVLA even though I control it by diet and tablets. The DVLA impossed no restrictions on the type of vehicle/weight etc. They issued me with a letter confirming my notification of my condition which I have had to show to some insurance companies before they would quote for both my m/h and my car. Dvla made it clear that an insurance company cannot load the premium for a type two diabetic.

My m/h is an AutoTrail Scout which weighs in at 3850 kg. When I reach 70 I intend to replate the vehicle back to 3500kg so that I do not need to change it. However I would have to take care with the loading etc.

As a type 2 controlled by diet and tablets your control of the condition may deteriorate over time and you may require the use of insulin injections.This does not mean you are then classed as type 1. Type 1 is descibed as those who sadly were born with diabetes or it was discovered in infancy and the body fails to produce any effective insulin itself.

I can understand your initial anxieties but as some else said life is too short to worry about what might happen in the future, so long as you take all reasonable steps to look after yourself live for your life now.

Good luck in looking for your motorhome I'm sure if you take the plunge you will love it, I certainly do.

dpick

Free Member
Jun 13, 2009
Middlesbrough
Funster No
Hi I am type 2 diabetic for the last 20 years. I started as diet controlled then after about 4 years went onto diet and tablet control then 8 years ago went onto insulin control. When I informed DVLA I lost all but B+E on my licence and have to have medical every three years. Still enjoying life with Nissan Navara and 5th wheel. So while small changes due to diabetic now retired and enjoying every minute.

dpick

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
i am type 2 on insulin. the important thing here is your health and blood sugar control. I was worried about insulin and refused for years to go on it........in the process have damaged my eyes and kidneys etc. due to poor control.

wished i had gone on insulin earlier it is much easier for me to get reasonable blood sugar control.......

now on 3 year restricted licence and we are a family of 4 and manage within this 3500kg restriction (Euramobil high top) you can always tow a trailer for long term travels and carry all your extra stuff in that. or take the yearly medical and drive what you want:Smile:

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Having been in your exact position I would just like to add, you DO have to notify DVLA of your condition regardless of the treatment. Diet and tablets are fine and they will normally not impose any restriction as soon as you move on to insulin as I did they then remove the entitlement to drive anything over 3500 and put you on a 3 year renewal. The form you advise them on has sections for diet, diet and tablets, insulin and thus you need to inform them as you move between categories.

From there you can get back the bit between 3.5t and 7.5t but you have to be on insulin and have to be hypo clear for a minimum period of 6 months, once your doctor signs the form to say you are clear you can then get the entitlement back, its then on a 12 monthly basis.

I was going down that route but never completed the process, I wont go into it here but the jump from tablet to insulin means a minimum of 6 months without being able to drive your van if you did decide to go for something over 3.5t.

To be honest we bought our adria izola and had the plate raised to 3.85t to cope with everthing we needed to carry but knowing should anything ever go wrong we can clear a lot of the rubbish out of the van and have it downplated to 3.5t removing the nessisary requirment for the added category. Maybe that could be an option for you, I was unfortunatley stupid and thought I could carry on my direction and tablets would be the solution, obviosly at some point you get to a stage where they cannot give you any more tablets and you have to move on, if you stick to the diets and eat healthily you should be able to aviod that situation hopefully for a very long time.

I hope things work out for you. I had a very big fight with DVLA to get my license back to full after the insulin, they argued that I had to have a full medical this that the other and some more. I told them that this was complete rubbish, I was not unfit to drive I could only not drive because I was taking insulin it was the insulin that made me unfit, once I stopped taking the insulin I should be able to get my license straight back, after some debating they acknowledged that I was correct and as soon as my doctor sent them a note saying insulin had been removed from my repeat medication and was no longer being supplied with it their doctor gave me back the full entitlement. I think they had just never dealt with a case where somebody came off insulin and thus had no idea how to deal with it correctly.

Kev

VMax666

Free Member
Nov 26, 2009
Knutsford
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2yrs
Hymer B544 can carry a Honda ST70 and still has 50kg spare on back axle , (max wt is 3100kg, could be upgraded if needed to 3400kg with air ride).
VMax

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Bit of a lack of knowledge about diabetes shown by some posters on 'ere LOL

Nobody on insulin is very liable to go into a diabetic coma. Type 1's are defo more liable to do that than any T2 on insulin for the simple reason that a (correctly diagnosed) T2 will never get ketoacidosis (DKA) whether taking insulin or not, ie the bodies organs completely closing down because of far too high blood glucose for far too long. If you go into DKA then it's literally straight to A&E, do not pass Go etc. But as I said - DKA cannot happen to a T2.

However, what anyone on insulin (T1 or T2) can get is a hypo (an instance of too-low blood glucose - "hypoglyceamia") because eg you have jabbed and omitted to eat, or not eaten enough, or not eaten suitable combinations of food to match the speed of the action of the insulin. Some mild hypos can be cured with one swig of Lucozade; however if you go very very low you pass out and usually land up in the back of an ambulance and may not wake up till much later when you wonder who turned the radio on and where in your house you have a suspended ceiling, fluorescent lights and curtains you don't recall hanging, LOL Then you notice the drip stand with the glucose drip and it all sort of starts coming back .....

This is exactly why, on insulin, you must test your blood before you pick up your car keys and must test every two hours whilst driving. I have had two incidents between my car and a crash barrier of the M42 in the past. I swear to God had that been the M6 I wouldn't be here right now. I had to pack in driving for 12 months after the second one. I've also nearly fallen sideways, twide off motorbikes I was riding pillion on, for the same reason. Very very severe hypo's - say you pass out somewhere on your own so aren't found for Lord knows how long - can lead to brain damage.

Anyone on insulin with a normal car licence only gets it granted for 3 years max at a time. Every time it's renewed we have to complete several forms, one of which asks for your permission to obtain a medical report - which they would do if your answers make em query something. They may also check others at random; haven't a clue. But basically as has been said if you haven't had a hypo 'requiring the assistance of any other person' for ages then you don't have anything to worry about.

I've been T1 for nearly 40 years. It is about 5 years since I have had ANY such incident (that includes by own husband not having had to help me! - and he's with me 24/7, 4 days out of every 7 for working weeks and constantly at holiday times)

If you do have to start taking insulin then I'd think you need to give it a good say 6 months to ensure you and your medics are entirely happy with yourself before embarking on any mega-journey. UK or abroad.

And make sure you have more than adequate medical insurance before you step on that ferry. And any medication you need, you have to get a mega-supply from the doctor before you go! (it doesn't take up very much room in the fridge, honest!)

(It's a laugh, they positively blench when I ask em for a 4 x supply of test strips to go to Australia - but as they only give me max 20 days supply as a repeat it's their own fault, LOL - I dunno why they persist in doing this with diabetes, we know it's incurable, why don't they?????)

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
You can probably find quite a lot of coachbuilts plated at 3.5t with reasonable payloads, A class vans though tend to be heavier, while they might also be 3.5t they have very low payload.
I also have an Adria Izola on a Reanult Master plated at 3850 kgs with a payload of around 850 kgs, it can easily be downplated to 3.5 with a loss of the 350 kgs from the payload.

Can't comment on the diabetes but people once they reach 70 have a problem & require a medical to drive over 3.5t. I think with the retirement age going up as we all are supposed to be healthier & living longer then the 70 age limit should be increased also to at least 75 .

Nov 25, 2014
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic I51
Exp
Since 2015.
Thanks for all the information regarding Diabetes and Driving.

I become insulin dependent over three years ago and lost the C1, D1 entitlements on my driving licence. Was not a problem until I made the decision to change to a motorhome from a caravan.

My wife and I decided that we wanted a MH of a similar size to our former Coachman Laser 650/4 and this led us to choosing a MH over the 3.5 ton limit.

I applied to DVLA for all the relevant forms on 1 December 2014 and sent the completed application form and medical certificate to DVLA on 24 December 2014 (has anyone tried to get a quick, non urgent appointment with their GP these days?). On 31 January 2015 DVLA sent a letter which arrived on 4 February 2015. The letter informed me that I would have to undergo an independent medical examination and also contained a medical questionnaire and information release form. Interestingly, not one single question within the questionnaire had not been answered in the application form and medical certificate. Frustration. I am also informed that DVLA will require an independent medical certificate on an annual basis and that they would cover the cost. Every third year I would have to repeat the whole process and provide my own medical certificate paid for by myself. However, I will not make the mistake of seeing my GP on the next occasion.

We completed the questionnaire and information release form and posted them first class recorded delivery later the same day. Fingers crossed I will be successful in regaining my C1 entitlement and turn our future travelling hopes and plans into action.

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
I was reading this and thinking 'how come all these members are read only funsters'. Then I had a closer look at the dates!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Hi
Warning - I could be wrong !!!

both of my sons are type 1 diabetics....... I am under the inpression that type 1 and type 2 are different things..... and there is no real reason to assume that type 2 would / could turn into type 1. Certainly I have known ( and do know ) many dieabetics and I have never heard of that happening.

but maybe you know better ????

Type one was known as insulin dependent diabetes, and type two was a lack of enough insulin to cope with the demands of the body to cope with the blood glucose levels. Type two is normally treated with metformin and if it is not kept in control then with insulin injection.
Type two is usually caused by being too fat or obese as the body cannot cope with the extra cells using the glucose.
Type one is lack of insulin in the pancreas caused by malfunctioning of the Islets of Langerhans. they are different cause for similar symptoms.
Easiest treatment for type 2 is lose a large amount of of weight and get BMI to 25. it will normally have gone then and no metformin, no bad circulation, no blindness,no peripheral circulation failure, no amputation of lower limbs. Simple really I have seen too many patients lose their feet and lower legs especially if they were smokers as well.
There is said to be a diabetes epidemic, not really it is just too many fat people all denying the obvious and it gets worse as the populations get older but it starts at teenage years.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Type one was known as insulin dependent diabetes, and type two was a lack of enough insulin to cope with the demands of the body to cope with the blood glucose levels. Type two is normally treated with metformin and if it is not kept in control then with insulin injection.
Type two is usually caused by being too fat or obese as the body cannot cope with the extra cells using the glucose.
Type one is lack of insulin in the pancreas caused by malfunctioning of the Islets of Langerhans. they are different cause for similar symptoms.
Easiest treatment for type 2 is lose a large amount of of weight and get BMI to 25. it will normally have gone then and no metformin, no bad circulation, no blindness,no peripheral circulation failure, no amputation of lower limbs. Simple really I have seen too many patients lose their feet and lower legs especially if they were smokers as well.
There is said to be a diabetes epidemic, not really it is just too many fat people all denying the obvious and it gets worse as the populations get older but it starts at teenage years.

Can't but agree, Mrs BB was diagnosed four years ago. She lost 3 and a half stone and now controls on diet alone. The main reason she sorted herself quickly and keeps it at bay is the first class advice and support she got initially and currently from our local GP practice. (y) NHS Wales(y)

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Most T2 diabetics actually produce shedloads more insulin than a non-diabetic. The trouble is - the body builds up a resitance to insulin which means your poor ole pancreas is running faster and faster in order to stand still. At some point - it can't cope any more, your blood glucose shoots up, you feel orrible and see your GP and Bingo - he tells you that you have T2.

However you may have already had it for weeks months or years by then - so all the damage to eyes, circulation, kidneys and nerves has already been getting going, unbeknownst to anyone.

Plus of course what your body actually does with the excess amounts of insulin and spare glucose floating about is to lay down body fat - so you may put weight on because you are T2, not become T2 because you are fat !

Various drugs can also give you insulin resistance = diabetes, and if you have to take em heavy duty steroids say for a brain tumour or other cancer, or some of the psych drugs for schizophrenia and things - how do you think that must feel if people say 'Oh she's only diabetic cos she's fat?'

Then of course there's T1.5 which pretends to be T2 for a while and even responds well to T2 drugs to begin with - before you become totally insulin dependant just like a T1 - and is an absolute mare to control when it's changing over. It will never be T1 and it was never T2.

Please do NOT pre-judge any diabetic - you clearly have absolutely no idea how deeply offensive some of the common remarks about it are.

This is truly an area where a LITTLE knowledge can be an extremely dangerous thing - and I'm certainly no expert either - just know a bit more about it than some cos I've taken the trouble to find out.

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
I to have type2 diabetes managed by tablets. I had to go temporarily onto insulin after having 2 heart attacks in September. I was told I would need to inform DVLA. On doing this, they replied that they would take no action. I am coming off insulin at the end of the month. I to was concerned re licence. But need not have worried.

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi i have type 2 and was told to inform the DVLA no restrictions were applied
also I always inform my insurance.

Pollyandarthur

Free Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph Approach
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi
I have T2 diabetes, was diagnosed 6 years ago but controlled it with weight loss and monitoring. 3 years ago I developed another autoimmune disease, Polymyositis, which meant taking steroids and immune suppressant drugs. This has resulted in weight gain and my now being insulin dependant. I still take steroids and I am having intravenous steroids and chemotherapy at the minute to treat the Polymyositis, hopefully once the treatment is over and the steroids are greatly reduced I may not need the insulin.
I informed DVLC when I started using insulin and no restrictions were imposed. We have not taken delivery of our motorhome yet (5 weeks to go) but when hubby contacted the insurer for a quote he told them about my diabetes, all they asked was had DVLC been informed and were there restrictions.

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
Interesting to me, as I have been diagnosed with T2 just a fortnight ago.
MY Diabetes Nurse told me that I do not need to inform DVLA.
MY Norfolk NHS Trust booklet is a bit less certain:
"If you have diabetes which is controlled by insulin, the law says that you must tell DVLA ....If you are treated with diet and tablets or GLP-1 you are not subject to any licence restrictions.
You should tell your insurance company that you have diabetes."

It also advises looking at www.dvla.gov.uk from which I quote:

"Diabetes and driving

You may need to tell DVLA about your diabetes, depending on how it’s treated and the licence you have.
You can be fined up to £1,000 if you don’t tell DVLA about a medical condition that affects your driving. You may be prosecuted if you’re involved in an accident as a result.
Diabetes treated by Sulphonylureas or Glinide tablets (or both)
Car or motorcycle licence
You don’t need to tell DVLA. Read leaflet INF188/2 to find out more about driving with diabetes.
Bus, coach or lorry licence
You must tell DVLA. Fill in form VDIAB1SG and send it to DVLA. The address is on the form.
Download leaflet INS186 if you want to apply for vocational entitlement to drive larger vehicles (C1, C1E, D1, DIE, C, CE, D or DE).
Diabetes treated by any other tablets or non-insulin injections
You don’t need to tell DVLA. For further information read leaflet INF188/2.
You must tell DVLA. Fill in form VDIAB1GEN and send it to DVLA. The address is on the form.
Read leaflet INS186 if you want to apply for vocational entitlement to drive larger vehicles (C1, C1E, D1, DIE, C, CE, D or DE).
Diabetes treated by diet
You don’t need to tell DVLA. Read leaflet INF188/2 for more information.
You don’t need to tell DVLA. For further information read leaflet INF188/5 for more information.
Read leaflet INS186 if you want to apply for vocational entitlement to drive larger vehicles (C1, C1E, D1, DIE, C, CE, D or DE).
Last updated: 12 November 2014"

Hopefully that will provide some definitive information for others - Gordon

PS My Aclass is plated at 3.5T and has a payload of approx. 600kg.

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Rapido, to quote direct from DVLA re insulin

"
Diabetes treated by insulin
You must tell DVLA. Fill in form DIAB1 and send it to DVLA. The address is on the form.

Read ‘A guide to filling in your DIAB1 medical form’ to get help with filling in DIAB1.

You must tell DVLA. Fill in form VDIAB1I and send it to DVLA. The address is on the form.

Read leaflet INS186 if you want to apply for vocational entitlement to drive larger vehicles (C1, C1E, D1, DIE, C, CE, D or DE). "

The risk of hypoglycaemia (low BS) is the key factor & what their forms are all about. Your ability to drive is impaired & if there is an accident you risk getting banned for driving under the influence of drink or drugs. So if you take blood-sugar lowering tablets supplemented by insulin my advice would be tell the DVLA.

I could apply for the re-instatement of my licence that would allow me to drive over 3.5 tonnes & then re-apply every year but I can't be bothered. As a diabetic on insulin for 50 years I have a 3 year renewable licence & drive a Hymer Exsis i578 A-Class with a MGW of 3.5 tonnes & am fine.

I am very careful with BS testing as Sedge suggests because of the risks & consequences & am extremely well-controlled with BS on average within a normal range.

Roger

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back