• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Actually free - remote control for Dometic air conditioning (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
The Dometic 2200 air con unit was removed from my motorhome a while ago but I still have the remote control, part number 52025.

I thought it might be useful to someone as a spare, or to replace one that is failing. The code can be reset with the small switches in the battery compartment.

I shall take it to Malvern. It is free to anyone that wants it, but maybe a very small donation might be in order towards the spirometer?

Dimi

Free Member
Feb 20, 2019
Funster No
The Dometic 2200 air con unit was removed from my motorhome a while ago but I still have the remote control, part number 52025.

I thought it might be useful to someone as a spare, or to replace one that is failing. The code can be reset with the small switches in the battery compartment.

I shall take it to Malvern. It is free to anyone that wants it, but maybe a very small donation might be in order towards the spirometer?

Dimi

Free Member
Feb 20, 2019
Funster No
Hi, Im interested to pai a deacent price for the remote control if still available.
Please kindly reply.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Whitebirdyman
Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
I think that I do still have it, but I need to check if it was thrown away. I will get back to you on this once I have had chance to look.

Dimi

Free Member
Feb 20, 2019
Funster No
Thank you for your speedy reply. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Dimi.

Kimov

Free Member
Feb 26, 2019
Funster No
Hi, I am still interested to buy the remote control. Have you had a chance to search for it? Please, send me an email at it@motoroads.com with your response to finalize payment and shipping details if available. It will be shipped to UK. My phone number is +359885370298.

OP
OP
Whitebirdyman
Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
Sorry, I have not been able to find it yet, but still got a couple of places to look.

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Hi, if you do find it we'd be interested & happy to make a small donation to charity :)

Cheers

OP
OP
Whitebirdyman
Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
OK, I will let you know if it turns up. I shall be getting ready for a trip soon, so more likely to find it at that stage.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back