Swift Group Contacts (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Guys
Does anyone know how to contact the Management for the Swift Group as far as i can see, every form of communication is via there Customer Services dept and stops with them.

Bill:Angry::Angry::Angry:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Guys
Does anyone know how to contact the Management for the Swift Group as far as i can see, every form of communication is via there Customer Services dept and stops with them.

Why do you ask Bill?

I know the management look on the site now and again and are contactable

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
best option would be to PM either Andy or Ash at swift group.

Link Removed then click contact info.

they may be able to help with your request/problem.
they are very helpful and efficient and may forward it upon high.

the only other option would be to write to the MD directly by snail mail.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Thank you for ignoring my message Bill, why I do not know.

Sorry I sent a message on your behalf now

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Guys

You could join The Dark Side. Peter, the Chairman, used to be on regularly when I was there over a year ago now. It seems he's not a FUN person. Hardly surprising fielding the moans and groans on one conference is a daunting task.

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Steve i sent a pm to you did you get it

Bill

Bill

Sorry no PM received, I have made someone aware as stated and it should now be looked at.

I only made contact due to the fact you seemed upset and I know this is not the way the team at Swift want you to feel.

I have investigated your other posts and note it could be the door saga. I do not wish to get involved with that as Ash is dealing with it.

I will say though that, we did not get a strut on our Bolero, we only got the Stop. This works very well and we prefer not to have a strut.

I hope your problems are sorted very quickly and you are caused no more stress.

Steve

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
Sift Contacts

You could join The Dark Side. Peter, the Chairman, used to be on regularly when I was there over a year ago now. It seems he's not a FUN person. Hardly surprising fielding the moans and groans on one conference is a daunting task.

Sorry just a new member whats the dark side

Bill

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Sorry just a new member whats the dark side
Bill

The opposition. motorhome F A C T S.

The place that charges and has merciless storm troopers, oops, moderators that take all the fun out of life. But if you are desperate a tenner might be worth it.

On the other hand, an email/letter/fax directed to Peter Smith, Chairman, must surely get through, who is going to carry the can for hiding mail from The Boss.

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
swift contacts

The opposition. motorhome F A C T S.

The place that charges and has merciless storm troopers, oops, moderators that take all the fun out of life. But if you are desperate a tenner might be worth it.

On the other hand, an email/letter/fax directed to Peter Smith, Chairman, must surely get through, who is going to carry the can for hiding mail from The Boss.

Brian
Thanks for that i will make contact with him i get no response from there c/ser dept as you can see from my posts regarding the Habitation Door on the Bessacarr forum they think if they ignore the problem it will go away several e/mails several phone calls still nothing there letter to me stated a 30 min fix for the door m/home now with the dealers 7 days no fault of the Dealer just no communication from Swift to them but that does not suprise me as they wont even respond to my e/mails part from this ******door the m/home is fantastic .

Thanks

Bill

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Steve i sent a pm to you did you get it

Bill

I too have sent you a pm Bill...problem is your inbox is full and you need to delete some of your old mail...then we can write to you:Doh:...bet you feel happy now:ROFLMAO:

Regards...your neighbour in York...Dave and Fran

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
I too have sent you a pm Bill...problem is your inbox is full and you need to delete some of your old mail...then we can write to you:Doh:...bet you feel happy now:ROFLMAO:

Regards...your neighbour in York...Dave and Fran

Dave there is only 3 mess in the in box can you tell me where im going wrong

Thanks

Bill

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class