Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
HI

Just wondered if there were any other Elnagh owners on this site? and how you find yours good and bad?:thumb:

I love mine excellent winterising, good payload 960kg, comfortable etc although i would have a different layout in future but still think it is a great MH

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
although i would have a different layout in future but still think it is a great MH

I have seen the opinion "your third MH is the right one" more than once.

One thing I'm sure of, there is no such thing as perfect. It's all a massive juggling act. Only Dr Who got it right.

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
HI

Just wondered if there were any other Elnagh owners on this site? and how you find yours good and bad?:thumb:

I love mine excellent winterising, good payload 960kg, comfortable etc although i would have a different layout in future but still think it is a great MH

Hi,we have a Sea Newlife Ice LP,I think these are basicaly the same.Love ours too and also would change layout.Have a fixed bed which is great but find find dinette seats uncomfortable after a while and would be nice to lounge in evenings without going to bed.:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
but find find dinette seats uncomfortable after a while and would be nice to lounge in evenings

Exactly our problem.

I don't know if it helps you but I eased the situation by fitting a swivel to the driver's seat which now adds one comfortable to the mix.

Extra cushions help too.

I think one problem is the lounge seats are the 3+4 beds so the foam is mattress hardness not lounging hardness.

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
Hi, We cant fit a swivel seat as it is obstructed by sink unit and back of dinette seat.The table and seats do convert to a small supposed to be double bed but still means sitting upright and one of our dogs has to vacate from under the table and that means a gsd and newfoundland cross laid in the aisle and causes problems getting anywhere,particulaly the alchoholic store,and not having that!!!:RollEyes:

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Indeed have all the same issues although the dog issue is not so great for us as we have a Cocker:roflmto:

Have a wardrobe at the back of the drivers seat whch blocks the idea of the swivel :Sad:

Frankie - you are right the Sea New Life is identical, same factory etc I beleive Sea owns Elnagh. I looked at a Sea first but it had been reserved and then they brought down the Elnagh as almost identical and frankly the price was appealing so went for it:thumb::thumb:

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
I thought they were the same,doesnt seem to be many owners on here,still,I think they are great vans:thumb:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
I think like hilldweller says fit a swivel it doesn't have to be the drivers seat it can be the passengers as well my friend has this in his swift 630:thumb:

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
I think like hilldweller says fit a swivel it doesn't have to be the drivers seat it can be the passengers as well my friend has this in his swift 630:thumb:
Sadly the dinette is behind the passenger seat so can't go down that route, mind you it doesnt stop the enjoyment just thoughts for next MH layout:thumb:

camper69

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
North Bucks
Funster No
Exp
Got an Elnagh King. Its a German import we have had for just over 2 years.

Five of us manage to get in it.

Its in for a service and MOT tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Derek

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Got an Elnagh King. Its a German import we have had for just over 2 years.

Five of us manage to get in it.

Its in for a service and MOT tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Derek

Indeed fingers crossed hope all goes well:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back