LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Wellllllllllll.. We had planned on doing the US of A this year but have had a change of heart.. Of course that meant instead of booking our continental ferry in December to get the really cheap prices, I have only just booked up..
Expecting to be a bit stung I did the deed..
8 metre van 2 bodies, no trailer, £62.00 return inc fuel surcharge and a quidlet for using a visa card... And this in August.

Very very happy bunny !

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Wellllllllllll.. We had planned on doing the US of A this year but have had a change of heart.. Of course that meant instead of booking our continental ferry in December to get the really cheap prices, I have only just booked up..
Expecting to be a bit stung I did the deed..
8 metre van 2 bodies, no trailer, £62.00 return inc fuel surcharge and a quidlet for using a visa card... And this in August.

Very very happy bunny !

Well done Jaws: Us £112.00, two peeps and a dog. End of June, Middle of July, Seafrance. Dover -Calais return. I'm sure these outfits change the fares as and when they please.

We were in the middle of booking with P&O and they put the price up by £20.00:whatthe:.
H = 3.50 Metres, L = 7.31 Metres, W = 2.56 Metres.

Jim
:Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Well done Jaws: Us £112.00, two peeps and a dog. End of June, Middle of July, Seafrance. Dover -Calais return. I'm sure these outfits change the fares as and when they please.

We were in the middle of booking with P&O and they put the price up by £20.00:whatthe:.
H = 3.50 Metres, L = 7.31 Metres, W = 2.56 Metres.

Jim
:Smile:

get a price for your crossing, log off the site, delete cookies, log in again and find the same crossing at the same time and date....the price will be totally different each time you do this.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
get a price for your crossing, log off the site, delete cookies, log in again and find the same crossing at the same time and date....the price will be totally different each time you do this.

:Doh::Doh:

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
We booked our ferry with Norfolk line last Friday to go Dover - Dunkirk. Motorhome up to 8 metres, 2 adults and one child £54 return going 1st August. Just couldnt not do it.

Any reccomendations of sites would be appreciated, also any Funster living near Dover who would let us leave our boat and trailer at theirs for 6 days.

Many thanks

Dale

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Was that including the £9 fuel supplement then ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back