Where have we been? (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thank goodness,
My ironing pile will just have to wait now. Welcome back everyone::bigsmile:
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Well done Jim,, for sorting it out..

Missed you.. :winky:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Thank God, you're back. I was getting withdrawal symptoms.

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
I can't even begin to calculate how many times I hit the load button, or emptied my DNS cache!!

Whatever you did Jim, thanks a million.

PS - I too snuck over to the darkside to have a peek:Blush:

Fatalhud

Free Member
Nov 26, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
19 Years on and off
my normal link still does not get me to here
Some gargon about matrix
Managed to get on here via google search

Hope the problem is sorted soon
Alan H

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
my normal link still does not get me to here
Some gargon about matrix
Managed to get on here via google search

Hope the problem is sorted soon
Alan H

You may have to flush your DNS cache. I think the old link will be corrupt or useless now, and using it will give an error.

It's dead easy - go to your command prompt and paste this command and press enter:

ipconfig /flushdns

It's perfectly safe, and is in effect clearing old cookies which will no longer work. I do it by choice every week or so, and it seems to keep my computer speeding along.

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Funsters. This site has been down for some 30 hours. (seems longer! :-( ) Some scumbag hacked into our server and wrecked it by deleting moving and corrupting files. The server has been formatted and a new operating system loaded. We have a good off site backup system so not a single post or member has been lost. Please bear with me, I have other sites and services to get up and running and this may mean that we have the odd reboot or things go a bit haywire. Thanks Jim

Why do people get a kick out of this sort of thing. Hope you take the trouble of finding out who they are and prosecute them Jim.

Are our passwords and email addresses (less important) safe? If any members use the same password here on Fun and other things such as banking etc maybe they should change them as a precaution

stew

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Funsters. This site has been down for some 30 hours. (seems longer! :-( ) Some scumbag hacked into our server and wrecked it by deleting moving and corrupting files. The server has been formatted and a new operating system loaded. We have a good off site backup system so not a single post or member has been lost. Please bear with me, I have other sites and services to get up and running and this may mean that we have the odd reboot or things go a bit haywire. Thanks Jim

Why do people get a kick out of this sort of thing. Hope you take the trouble of finding out who they are and prosecute them Jim.

Are our passwords and email addresses (less important) safe? If any members use the same password here on Fun and other things such as banking etc maybe they should change them as a precaution

stew

Yes, I'm told the passwords and emails are encrypted with some serious encryption and I am assured by our host that they have not been touched. :thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Yes, I'm told the passwords and emails are encrypted with some serious encryption and I am assured by our host that they have not been touched. :thumb:

thats good news

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Jim, What's wrong with RVOC thats down as well has there been a double wammy ? :Sad:

Mick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back