Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Yes and happy to look after Her imports....friends. nds give great feedback:)

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
My dealings with this dealer since buying a new Hymer ML-I 580 have been very good. There was an issue about them carrying out the first service on a Mercedes but they very quickly put matters right without any hassle. There have been a few warranty matters but they have resolved these properly. I feel confident in my dealings with this company.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
seeing this recomendation i started browsing the new vans not that ill ever be able to afford on and came across this
is it possible to run a van with seven people at 3.5 tonnes i notice they give an unladen weight and not a weight in running order

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
seeing this recomendation i started browsing the new vans not that ill ever be able to afford on and came across this
is it possible to run a van with seven people at 3.5 tonnes i notice they give an unladen weight and not a weight in running order

It would appear to have a payload of 673 kg's, 7 average sized people would weigh around 500 kg's so you'd be left with 173 kg's for fuel water and everything else, of course if 4 or 5 of the passengers were children that would give you more payload to play with.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015

At only 7m... that's gonna be a one crowded Moho... with 7 innit!... mine's 7m.. 4berth... and when I've got my 3 youths with me... it's well full-up.. when we're all sat inside...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back