Smudger and Wildman on Tour... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Funsters...

My "never to be revealed" sources inform me that the Dynamic Duo will be heading off to France, Spain and Portugal for a few weeks.

The "plan" is that they will meet up with me in Central Portugal, visit Quinta Majay and then I will join them (in the Wagon) and we will head south to the Algarve meeting up with various motorhomers and Funsters during the course of the tour.

Heyupluv is in the area at the same time as is Dougcumiskey.

Maybe it will turn into a "rolling" Funsters' Meet! Anyone in the area(s) is welcome...

More news and photos to follow... (they don't cross until the weekend)

JJ

PS. Can it be possible that City get to Wembley (London) via Old Trafford (Salford) ?

Surely not...

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
::bigsmile:Look forward to following the adventures with trepidation have Fun.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Thanks JJ, we are looking forward to the news and pictures of their travels, just wish we were going to.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
What a lovely adventure, have a great time all, we look forward to hearing about your trip and some photos too please!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Funsters...

My "never to be revealed" sources inform me that the Dynamic Duo will be heading off to France, Spain and Portugal for a few weeks.

The "plan" is that they will meet up with me in Central Portugal, visit Quinta Majay and then I will join them (in the Wagon) and we will head south to the Algarve meeting up with various motorhomers and Funsters during the course of the tour.

Maybe it will turn into a "rolling" Funsters' Meet! Anyone in the area(s) is welcome...

JJ

PS. Can it be possible that City get to Wembley (London) via Old Trafford (Salford) ?

Surely not...

only if the use the M6....:ROFLMAO:

have a fun and safe tour guys and gals:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Funsters...

JJ

Surely not...

JJ
I will try to smuggle snippets to you "BUT" the meaty bits, and un-edited photos I think would be more profitable from the NEWS OF THE WORLD..........while we are traveling down with them :helpsos::restmycase::active:......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Mel

Last edited:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Thanks for the warning JJ, I'll hide the whisky...

Doug...

PS the sun has returned to Villa Real S.A.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Please don't upset ALL of Portugal with late night "Kipor" parties ::bigsmile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
JJ

Surely not...[/QUOTE]

NO............UNITED ALREADY HAS IT PROGRAMED IN THE SAT NAV JJ

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Hi Funsters...

Surely not...

yes.but you put city,instead of united jj....and anyways united all ready know the way to wembley....:moon::moon2:united united:thumb:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Latest News

Doc and Roger (Smudger and Wildman) are stuck in traffic on the M25 heading for Dover. Before crossing they have to go to Tesco's to get my baked beans, John Smiths and smoked bacon...

Their spirits seem high despite Roger's list of ailments now including back ache.

This report timed at 6.20 pm Thurday 28th Jan 2010.

JJ

This new was received via Skype...

(I don't want to talk about it, ok?)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Scarlet & Pimpernel (alias Derek & Roger)

WHERE ARE THEY...the intrepid travelers........we should call them..Scarlet & Pimpernel...we seek them here we seek them there where are those dam travelers Scarlet & Pimpernel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel..............(I hope to meet Scarlet & Pimpernel Saturday evening in France at my village):thumb:

koffee

Free Member
Mar 22, 2008
Funster No
We're planning on moving south down the coast, keep posting where you are, would be good to meet up at some point

Sue

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Scarlet & Pimpernel (alias Derek & Roger..Smudger & Wildman)

WHAT NOsightings of Scarlet & Pimpernel.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: are they rowing across the channel........ you seek them here, you seek them there:thumb:

JJ...Derek "Smudger" thought the bad back would be the least of Rogers problems, What Derek was worried about, would/could Roger "Wildman" come to terms and cope with the.........amputation.............of the.... mouse,...... the keyboard,..... and the laptop,.......(as the internet in France is so very very different to the easy access of the internet in the UK)..........will the chat room after go into Liquidation!!!..more to follow as the info/snippets filter out...from my snout .. co..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel:thumb

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Doc and Roger (Smudger and Wildman) are stuck in traffic on the M25 heading for Dover. Before crossing they have to go to Tesco's to get my baked beans, John Smiths and smoked bacon...

Nothing new there then JJ :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps one of them could pop out to Tescos while the other sits in the RV drumming fingers on steering wheel and generally watching blood pressure rise (Been there, done that, got the coronary to prove it ::bigsmile:)

look forward to the next installment :Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Breadcrumbs: Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Store details
DOVER EXTRA

WHITE CLIFFS PARK,
WHITFIELD,
DOVER,
KENT,
CT16 3EH.
hope this helps Store type: Extra
Telephone number: 0845 6779223Store Opening HoursDayOpenClosed
Monday06002359
Tuesday24 hours
Wednesday24 hours
Thursday24 hours
Friday24 hours
Saturday24 hours
Sunday10001600

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
They have made it to Dover and are looking for a Tescos... any one know where one is?

JJ (9.10pm)

There used to be one in Gibralta but now is gone!! do you think he's headed there?

Doug...

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Scarlet & Pimpernel (alias Derek & Roger..Smudger & Wildman)

Hi Funsters
The latest on Scarlet & Pimpernel.......Derek & Roger
They arrived at Dunkerque in the early hours of this morning 6.30..ish...they had a good safe channel crossing..Derek Telephoned me at 12.35pm French time to say he was knackered and are now looking for an Aire to park in Dunkerque......but if all else fails could he come straight through to me and park up..............they will be trying to find a place that sell chips for something to eat..........:thumb:

Mel

Last edited:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
JJ - your concern for their well being is commendable ::bigsmile::ROFLMAO: