I know Im sad but (1 Viewer)

traffic

Free Member
May 23, 2009
Funster No
There I was, sat in the van, on the beach, in the pouring rain in Tarifa. So what do I do, I get out the binoculars and scan the horizon. I rub my eyes in disbelief, on the road into Tarifa there s a long continious line of motorhomes, I counted over 50 .
I thought maybe a convoy to the ferry port, but no 15 minutes later they pass by in general direction of Conil, along the coast road . I KNOW IM SAD FOR COUNTING, but there were 130 of them in convoy . Dont know what nationality i was too far away. Trouble is its driving me mad where were they all going !.:whatthe:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
that'll be the funsters..... kicked off site for partying into the night and running gennys 'til the small hours. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonybrightspark

Free Member
Dec 31, 2009
Kent
Funster No
Apparently it was a demonstration by the Andalucia Association of Motorcaravanners, about height restrictions being put in to stop wild camping, local site owners not getting the business.

tonybrightspark

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Amazing how information is found out and shared on the site, just a passing comment but keeping us all informed on the motor home world. :thumb:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
that'll be the funsters..... kicked off site for partying into the night and running gennys 'til the small hours. :ROFLMAO:

or could have been the kipor apprecation society

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
What a shame you missed it, they were actually heading for free return transport to Tenerife where all charges are waived for that particular bunch of arrivals, plus all participants received a free case of banana yum yum (per week)on arrival. you will see them all return when the weather back here has improved.
Ah well always next year:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Apparently it was a demonstration by the Andalucia Association of Motorcaravanners, about height restrictions being put in to stop wild camping, local site owners not getting the business.

tonybrightspark

I wonder if Momo was part of it?

Doug...

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Green with envy

There I was, sat in the van, on the beach, in the pouring rain in Tarifa .......

So so so jealous. Don't care if it was raining .. I love Tarifa but am currently stuck in a house. Can't wait to move back into a van :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back