Does anyone own a 'Geist Spirit 560' ? (1 Viewer)

joggerman

Free Member
Jul 21, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
Since 2004
Does anyone own a Geist Spirit 560 ?
I am considering buying one and would appreciate any opinions regarding them.

Doversoul

Free Member
Feb 22, 2010
Dover
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Geist Spirit 560

Hi I own a Spirit 560 Reg 56 plate - with 2.3 JTD Ducato power, air con cab, abs,asr, SOG, click n' go clutch, roof rails/ladder, cycle rack, awning, etc - I purchased it in November 2009.

It is a good MH very easy to drive and Ok for our needs - wife, labrador and me.

Quality seems good - the Spirit is a small version of the Matterhorn on a Fiat cab.

Contact me if you need any info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

joggerman

Free Member
Jul 21, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
Since 2004
Hi I own a Spirit 560 Reg 56 plate - with 2.3 JTD Ducato power, air con cab, abs,asr, SOG, click n' go clutch, roof rails/ladder, cycle rack, awning, etc - I purchased it in November 2009.

It is a good MH very easy to drive and Ok for our needs - wife, labrador and me.

Quality seems good - the Spirit is a small version of the Matterhorn on a Fiat cab.

Contact me if you need any info.

Sorry for not reponding sooner but I've not been on the site for a while.

Our 560 is a 2007 but with the 2 ltr JTD. Roof rails and bike rack.
Power seems ok although it doesn't like big hills.
As you say it's a great drive.
Only got ours in Januaty this year, so have not used it yet. Due to go for a few days in early.
Wondering what mpg we will get?

Needs_Freedom

Free Member
Jan 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hi all, I'm looking to buy one of these because I'm keen to find a U shaped rear lounge motorhome with 4 factory seat-belts fitted and all under 6m in length. Do the two rear belt seats and head rests come out when not in use? If anyone knows of any other similar motorhomes that fit the above I'd also be very grateful! Thanks.

Jan 27, 2018
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
I can't comment on that model but I owned a 2009 Geist 7100 for 7 years, it was the best made motorhome we have ever owned, bought it when 18 months old and never had any problems with the build, electrics etc at all. At the last service the engineer couldn't believe the damp meter readings and said they were the lowest he had seen. Would have had another but sadly I don't think they are now available.

AndyHow

Free Member
Apr 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Hi all, I'm looking to buy one of these because I'm keen to find a U shaped rear lounge motorhome with 4 factory seat-belts fitted and all under 6m in length. Do the two rear belt seats and head rests come out when not in use? If anyone knows of any other similar motorhomes that fit the above I'd also be very grateful! Thanks.
Hi. I just wondered if you bought one of these? And if so, what are your thoughts?

AndyHow

Free Member
Apr 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Sorry for not reponding sooner but I've not been on the site for a while.

Our 560 is a 2007 but with the 2 ltr JTD. Roof rails and bike rack.
Power seems ok although it doesn't like big hills.
As you say it's a great drive.
Only got ours in Januaty this year, so have not used it yet. Due to go for a few days in early.
Wondering what mpg we will get?
Hi. I’m looking at buying one of these, what are your thoughts now you’ve had it a few months. And can you confirm the rear seatbelts are factory fitted please? Also, what mpg are you getting? Thank you

AndyHow

Free Member
Apr 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back