Nice looking one near me (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi guys the fruit Farm at Little Baddow has two CL's and this is on the other one, its got another slide on the otherside as well.

DSCN9165600x382.jpg

Olley

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Crikey.....How many slides can a 5er Have Olley?:Eeek:

Nice Rig.:Cool:The tow vehicle might have to be swapped out for one of these eh Dazzer?

Attachments

• Ford%20Lightning.jpg
    Ford%20Lightning.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Never likely to own one of these so I am curious as to what the slide out sides hold - bedrooms, lounge etc?

Dale

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Never likely to own one of these so I am curious as to what the slide out sides hold - bedrooms, lounge etc?

Dale

Can't be sure but the clues we can see, the slideout on the left is almost certainly a bedroom, the middle has fridge vents so will be a kitchen slideout, the right is probably the lounge:Smile:

DSCN9165600x382.jpg

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Jim I think your right, and the other side of the lounge is where the other slide is, which means his lounge must around 12'-14' wide :Eeek:

Olley

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
:Smile:

You could put the Smart inside and still have double the inside space of ours.

I could probably fit my van inside & still have room for the smart - one very expensive garage :Smile::Smile:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
One slide holds His'n' Her Jacuzzis. One slide holds one's wine cellar. One houses one's Chauffeur/Butler, and the other, one's Housekeep/Cook.

How else would one travel?

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Olley

it was there when we last visited, spoke to the couple, believe they are full time and move about different CLs ..

jim

Hi Jim nice accomadation to fulltime in. I am surprised there's so many vehicles here, 5 on that CL, and 5 earlier on in the week on this one, but only 4 now. Seems at £10 per night to be a decent money maker. ::bigsmile: I have been trying to work out why its so popular, especially at this time of the year.

The couple in the 5th wheel in front of me seem to have something to do with the farm, so maybe some of them are looking after the large amount of horse's on site.

I wonder how many CL's you can have, or if there's a minimum distance between them?

Olley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back