P&O Ferries to withdraw from Bilbao service in September 2010 (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sad news indeed, a service I've always wanted to try but never have.. maybe another operator will take it over..

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Sad news indeed, a service I've always wanted to try but never have.. maybe another operator will take it over..

Hi Jim

Unless you like staring out to sea in a valiant attemt to spot a whale it will bore you to death.

It is an excellent way to get down to Spain though.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Unless you like staring out to sea in a valiant attemt to spot a whale it will bore you to death.
Jim
:Smile:

Unless - you bump in a bunch if Cardiff biker coppers on their way to the MotoGP in Jerez and get talking at the bar. Honestly I did *try* and get my hand in my pocket, for a while, but gave up when finding my mouth became difficult. I think my wife half carried me back to the cabin. I'm not sure.

It seems there are two groups of people you just can't beat for a good laugh, bikers and motorhomers.

Maybe this why FUN is crawling with bikers. All about adventure, making the most of life.

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
p and o bilbao

hello its only me again,,, did a reply last week for this, have a look at L D Lines, great firm, good food, magic prices, and i think they will take over,, i for one hope so,, live in winchester, always go via dover, thats what i can afford,, now go porstmouth le harve,, if i add ferry, and fuel, to le harve via dover calais, and take that away from L D Lines, about the same now,, forget all this 600/ 700 quid fares,,, i for one will be happy to watch P & O sail into the sunset,, one prob at moment, but should be done by now,, at low tide you can bottom out on leaving le harve,, but new exit ramp should be ready soon,,, also check out the aire on the quay side

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back