Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
A customer wants to give me his Blackberry Storm as part payment for a job. Hes got a new iPhone from vodafone so I reckon its probably a year old if its a contract replacment. Im on vodafone as well so they shouldnt be any unlocking issues, Im assuming I can just stick my sim in and away you go. could do with a new phone I suppose.

I dont have any more info but I reckon £50 against his bill, what do you think? Are they any good?

Cheers
Barry

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
A customer wants to give me his Blackberry Storm as part payment for a job. Hes got a new iPhone from vodafone so I reckon its probably a year old if its a contract replacment. Im on vodafone as well so they shouldnt be any unlocking issues, Im assuming I can just stick my sim in and away you go. could do with a new phone I suppose.

I dont have any more info but I reckon £50 against his bill, what do you think? Are they any good?

Cheers
Barry

If it is straight Storm then yes at least a year old I think £50 to £60 off a bill, a bit more if was buying.
I doubt if Storm 2

You could put details in one of them "we buy your phone" sites and see what they offer as a guide

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Barry.

My wife has used a Blackberry for a few years now. She can almost run the office from it ( a real pain when we're away) and would'nt be without it. Her latest model the storm, she's very pleased with.
I agree with SandJ £50-£60 off bill.

Mike.

OP
OP
barryd

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Thanks

Just tried one of the sites and got quoted between £75 and £82 depending on model so £50 seems ok.

Will see what he thinks

Barry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back