Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Has anyone got any experience of this site.

We are looking at a 2 night stopover on our way South in July.

Was hoping to stay at Innsbruck but they require a 5 night stay during High Season which does not fit in with our plans.

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Innsbruck

Sorry can,t help with this site, but we have just returned from Austria on Monday and stayed on a stellplatz in Hall near Innsbruck they also have a full campsite that is open in the summer. Another site I would reccomend is Camping Hell in the Zittertall valley which is only a short drive from Innsbruck. Hope you have a good trip.- sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ArenqueRojo

Free Member
Nov 10, 2008
Anywhere in Europe, so fa
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
13 years
There is an ACSI site at Weer called Mark which is about 12 miles East of Innsbruck but if you are going down the A8, I can thoroughly recommend the site at Chiemsee on thlake edge called Camping Harras-Prien but it deserves two or three days:winky:
Patrick

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Has anyone got any experience of this site.

We are looking at a 2 night stopover on our way South in July.

Was hoping to stay at Innsbruck but they require a 5 night stay during High Season which does not fit in with our plans.

I stayed at a campstie near a garden centre it may have been that one the pitches are big plenty of room for RVs but the electric is on a coin meter and it eats money Paul

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
Obermenzing is very close to the motorway and there are lots of trees on the site. We went there once and after coming off the motorway we found the road closed and poor Milly got in such a state keep trying to get us back onto the 'correct' road. When we eventually found it we decided not to stay, too many trees for our liking so we changed to Plan B and went to the site at Thalkirchen which is very nicely situated. Close to the bus stop for trips into the city. Pitches are a bit on the small side is my only criticism.

It lies on the banks of the Isar, and quite interesting activities seem to take place frequently on the river. Including, believe it or not, surfboarding. :Eeek:

Phil.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back