E560 problems (1 Viewer)

Soden

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Funster No
Has anyone had problems with their E560? We're at the end of our tether after nearly 2 years. We've had so many faults I can't list them all but they include incorrect wiring of sat nav causing battery drain, 2 failed battery chargers, 2 failed water pumps, burning out on first use of electric heating, reversing camera not working, door had to be replaced, element blown in fridge.... and now the electric heating isn't working. We don't know where to turn, our dealer is great but quite a distance away, and all they do is fix each fault as it occurs... Everytime we have something fixed we think that will be it, but next trip another problem occurs.

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Hi Soden,

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about the list of issues with your Bessacarr, and the inconvenience each issue causes.

It does sound like your dealer is dealer with the outstanding issues, but if there is anything you would like us to look into, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ash

OP
OP
S

Soden

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Funster No
Well thank you for responding, but after phone calls and emails to Swift asking for help we got nowhere, we were just referred back to our dealer! CAB and Trading Standards probably my next call. Just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this level of problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
sorry to here of your problems.only ever had one swift group product never again.we would give up first.:Sad:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Has anyone had problems with their E560?

Yes, intermittent fault on the radio/satnav/revcam...

found the peeps at Swift customer very friendly and helpful... they helped to arrange to have it fixed by a nearby dealer)

...all is now working:thumb: (thanks to White Arches Motorhomes who, although they were not the original dealer, were welcoming, friendly and efficient)

Ash ...you have a pm (or will have as soon:winky:)

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
.only ever had one swift group product never again.we would give up first.:Sad:

Must say totally agree with the above.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Only problem I had, other than the judder, was a faulty fridge card and a hairline crack in the roof. Both were fixed quickly no quibble from the dealer (Knowepark). Sorry to hear of your problems because the E560 is great.

Rgds
Bill

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Watch the flag going up the pole, on my second 560 and can't praise highly enough.
Maybe I am extremely lucky but that's not the way my life usually goes.
No problems to speak of, surely I am not in the minority that loves this vehicle?
:Cool:

OP
OP
S

Soden

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Funster No
It's great to hear you're enjoying yours! We love the motorhome, but the faults are rather getting in the way.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back