Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
i think i need a new blind as the blackout roller blind is a bit crumpled and does not roll back up fully. Do i have to buy the complete blind or can i get just the roller? 1991 fiat kontiki 6 berth

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Just the blind on my van, not even the roller, possibly different on yours but unlikely.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi you can get just the blind but if it is not too crumpled you will probably get away with re-tensioning it.Search on here I have done a couple of post on how to re-tension blinds-- no time yet to find link, but will later if you are stuck
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
i think i need a new blind as the blackout roller blind is a bit crumpled and does not roll back up fully. Do i have to buy the complete blind or can i get just the roller? 1991 fiat kontiki 6 berth

As Terry said re-tension should work, it is the same as normal roller blinds to do this. Crumpled will probably smooth out, If you feel unable wait until you can attend a meet and then someone should be able to show you.

Steve

Last edited:
OP
OP
con-tiki

con-tiki

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
dismantled the blind to re-tension it and noticed that one of the little black tensioner bushes is missing...any ideas where i can get one ..I dont know the blind manufacturer.

thanks shirl

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.