new guys (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Hi, this website was recommended by a couple of good friends so we thought we would join up, as we are new to this motor home malarky we are at the beginning of a new exciting journey, we hope.
So hi to everyone, we are certain we have lots to learn.
Rob and Chris

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Rob and Chris, welcome to the fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
wellcome

a big warm friendly greeting,,, thats the polite bit out of the way, what are you thinking of,, buying a motorhome, chatting with people like me, asking questions ?:ROFLMAO: expecting us to know, :ROFLMAO: are you both mad,,,,,:whatthe: well you will be very soon,, there is loads to learn, and if its happened , bet your life its been sorted out by someone on here, if not they know a man who can,,:thumb: be proud to put the funsters sticker on van and wave to us,, travel well, hope to park near you one day.
best wishes,, froghopper:winky:

OP
OP
robnchris
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
thanks

Hi robnchris and :welcome: to MotorHomeFun.:thumb:

flyingwelcome

Opps not only are we knew to the world of the motor home but also websites, but we will hang around and work it out.

Now then did we drain all the water from the van, have just been out and connected to the mains, heater is now on warming it all up, got some new LED lights to fit.

It`s great being a kid again.

Rob and Chris.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi, this website was recommended by a couple of good friends
Rob and Chris

You do them a disservice. They are mega-awesome friends. They have brought you to the One True Place.

We'll have you crossing the Sahara in no time. Wild camping by the Ganges. Parking by base station one, Everest.

The world is yours.

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
a kid again

wots this a kid again,,, this lot have never grown up,,, nor want to,,,, before you stay ,picture this,,,, a load of crazy men of various vintage,,, with young gorgeous women , they have the world at their feet, and what do they do,, they get in them, under them, on top of them,, they carres them,,, oh sory, they cover them in frothy soapy water and then rub them all over,, buy them presents,, check every day they are o k,, not to hot or cold,,, then if they have time,, they sort the motorhome out,,,,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:get the picture,,,, i am divorced,, wonder why,, :Eeek:

vava1

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
England
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi, this website was recommended by a couple of good friends so we thought we would join up, as we are new to this motor home malarky we are at the beginning of a new exciting journey, we hope.
Rob and Chris

Welcome guys - hope you enjoy your motorhome as much as we do!

Cheers
Alex & Paul

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and Welcome

May you have many happy travels in your motorhome, by the way I see you enjoy sailing. What do you sail? The reason we bought our M/H is to go to many sailing events our daughter has to compete in along with training.

Regards

Dale

Jan 7, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Hi
Hope you enjoy yourselves ... there's a whole new world out there just waiting for you and your motorhome,
violet

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Rob and Chris

Hiya Rob and Chris,
were new to it all too. Welcome to the site , enjoy all the fiddling about in the MH:roflmto:.

What fun sticker by the way............. am I missing out on something??
:cry:
Bev

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hiya Rob and Chris,
were new to it all too. Welcome to the site , enjoy all the fiddling about in the MH:roflmto:.

What fun sticker by the way............. am I missing out on something??
:cry:
Bev

Welcome to Fun the friendliest motorhome forum around any questions just ask way and someone will come back with a answer.
The fun sticker can be found - go to home on the top blue bar look down until you come to support FUN then click on MUST GETONE job done. ::bigsmile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
robnchris
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
sailing

Hi and Welcome

May you have many happy travels in your motorhome, by the way I see you enjoy sailing. What do you sail? The reason we bought our M/H is to go to many sailing events our daughter has to compete in along with training.

Regards

Dale

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the mail, in fact thanks to everyone, such a warm welcome, we have a Catalina 42, currently berthed in Levkas marina Greece.
Chris (my wife) suggested it might be nice to see places from the land rather than from the sea, so being the Alpha male :boxing: I did the sensible thing and bought a motor home.

Regards Rob and Chris.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back