Jun 9, 2009
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since April 2009.
To the Admin Team :cry::cry::cry:

I purchased a handbrake extension (Rare- Spares) via the site on 30.12.09. I have left three private messages for the team since the 31.12.09. I have not had any confirmation that the order was being processed and no replies to my messages. I have now been informed by my bank that the payment was paid back into my bank on the 31.12.09.

Can somebody in the admin team explain what is going on!!

Sorry to post this message on the the motorhome chat forum, but I am not getting any replies via the private message route.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Green Machine

catslovecamping

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worthing West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
15 years and looking forward to the next 15 years
handbrake extension

Hi. If your deal has fallen through and you have your money back we have one for sale. It was bought for an Autotrail but was only used twice as it was still too stiff for my poor old arthritic hands. We have since changed the van and I can use the handbrake on the new one OK so we don't need it. If you are interested call 07801 686872.

Hope I am not breaking any rules posting this as I am new to the site.

Regards

Marian :Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
To the Admin Team :cry::cry::cry:

I purchased a handbrake extension (Rare- Spares) via the site on 30.12.09. I have left three private messages for the team since the 31.12.09. I have not had any confirmation that the order was being processed and no replies to my messages. I have now been informed by my bank that the payment was paid back into my bank on the 31.12.09.

Can somebody in the admin team explain what is going on!!

Sorry to post this message on the the motorhome chat forum, but I am not getting any replies via the private message route.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Green Machine

Hi,

Sorry you have had problems. Orders for extenders go straight to manufacturer, Rare Spares. I understand that they are not making any more extenders until March. If you check your Paypal refund email there is a note explaining the same with it. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I understood from Jim's last post on the subject that Manufacture has been temporally suspended till later on in the year
Good you got your cash back quickly though
Geo
You beat me by 11 seconds Jim

Last edited:

Wall-E

Free Member
Jan 21, 2009
Funster No
Rare Spares Extension.

Hi Green machine,
You'Ve had a lucky break, as after using a Rare Spares handbrake extension for a couple of months, I took it off because I thought it was positively to dangerous for use on a Motor home. Much to easily knocked off!!. (No Ratchet), I have it hanging up in the workshop as a reminder of £75 wasted. Save your money.
cheers W-E.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back