Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We made it to Webbs today and looked around an Adria Coral 660 SP. Viewed it on their website over Christmas but we had to wait until Matt could book a day off work. The van was better than expected in the flesh. It's got a lovely feel to it; roomy, modern, light and airy.

Arranged for a few extras to be fitted and paid the deposit. Just waiting on an exchange date. ::bigsmile:

John H

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
3rd year
Well done, I hope we get better weather now so you can use it :ROFLMAO:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Well done, Was that at their Warminster or Reading Branch?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
new van

HI
I bet you can not wait until you get your new van when do you pick it up

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hi Terry, not sure on dates yet. We thought next weekend but looking like it may be two weeks time, need to confirm with Webbs tomorrow.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Congrats on the new Van :Smile:
Supposed to be getting my "new" van on the 14th Jan, but my current van is snowbound in storage at the moment & unless there is a thaw, I don't think it will be moving :Sad:

Reetepetite

Free Member
May 22, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since May '08
I'm sure you will enjoy your Adria as much as we do, ::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Welcome to the adria club,

Firstly two kids,
then a dog
and now an Adria?

Are you copying us:ROFLMAO:

hope you and matt enjoy it as much as we enjoy our adria:thumb:

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Welcome to the adria club,

Firstly two kids,
then a dog
and now an Adria?

Are you copying us:ROFLMAO:

hope you and matt enjoy it as much as we enjoy our adria:thumb:

:ROFLMAO:

I hope we do! Matt found whilst trawling the net and it was too good an offer to refuse. I was surprised at the amount of kit Adria class as standard. We'll need to get it fitted with cruise control eventually but that was the only negative against a whole host of positives. :thumb:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
new van

hi bet you can t wait to get oway in it we bought another van in november and havn t been out in it yet apart from a run to south shields but waiting to getaway somewhere soon :Smile:

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
why did you decide to change the Euramobil?
We decided we needed something slightly bigger. The Eura Mobil is a great van but there isn't much living area for two adults, two children and the dog. The Adria has an excellent layout for us.

Should be ready to collect two weeks today. :Smile:

Hi Scran, we're desperate to get away too. Matt can't really afford to give up any weekends this month because he's got some coursework to complete. :cry: We're going to try for next month and may just overnight somewhere close to Webbs after we collect the van.

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Maddie, did you have the same van Alcove 660 SP?

Yep, exactly the same. we have owned 4 Adria's in different shapes and sizes. Bought ours at the same dealer in German and bought the Frankia with him.

Any questions, please give us a shout.

Maddie

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
We decided we needed something slightly bigger. The Eura Mobil is a great van but there isn't much living area for two adults, two children and the dog. The Adria has an excellent layout for us.

Should be ready to collect two weeks today. :Smile:

Hi Scran, we're desperate to get away too. Matt can't really afford to give up any weekends this month because he's got some coursework to complete. :cry: We're going to try for next month and may just overnight somewhere close to Webbs after we collect the van.

Why not go to the NEC show at Birmingham, 23rd - 28th February, Spend a couple of night there, This will give you a chance to try out the van, see if there is anything you need to buy or alter.

The show is virtually next door to the Temporary site so you can spend the day going round and spending LOADS A MONEY.

EHU are available as is some sanitary conditions.

Plus if you go on the Friday, return Sunday won't have to much effect of coursework.

Worth a thought.

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We'll probably be going to the NEC show as we don't live that far away from Birmingham.

Thinking about it we've saved up some C&CC camping miles and could have a cheap weekend at Kingsbury Water Park. :thumb:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Nice van hope you have lots of years happy travelling in it.You wont get a decent nights kip now till you pick it up:Eeek:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Cavendish
Did you get the silver one or the white one? What were the extras that were fitted as standard? You have go tour interest up and we may go for a lookie.

Sonja

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hi Cavendish
Did you get the silver one or the white one? What were the extras that were fitted as standard? You have go tour interest up and we may go for a lookie.

Sonja

Sorry Sonja for not responding I've only just seen your post. It's the silver one. Webbs included a 4 bike rack and ariel for us. The Adria comes with an oven, extractor fan, large fridge/freezer, cab air con (got this in the Eura Mobil but none of the rest), electric/gas heating, lots of windows and roof lights fitted as standard. We've paid extra for the awning and alarm.

Webbs have been excellent so far. Matt's picking it up tomorrow whilst I'm taking the girls dancing and waiting for a dyson to be delivered, not quite as exciting is it!

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Pics

HI Claire, Matt
I hope you will be putting some pics on here so we can have a good look at it ,:thumb:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
We were so tempted:winky: They look really nice and I loved the silver one. However it looks like Webbs Reading have sold all the ones they had in before we went for a look.

Looks like youve got a good deal there and Webbs are a nice Company.

Enjoy and you will have to give us a guided tour.

Sonja

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
HI Claire, Matt
I hope you will be putting some pics on here so we can have a good look at it ,:thumb:
Oh yes we'll definately load some photos onto our album!:winky:

We were so tempted:winky: They look really nice and I loved the silver one. However it looks like Webbs Reading have sold all the ones they had in before we went for a look.

Looks like youve got a good deal there and Webbs are a nice Company.

Enjoy and you will have to give us a guided tour.

Sonja
Enjoy we will! ::bigsmile: Tempted to sleep on the driveway tomorrow night. :ROFLMAO:

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Well done and great choice !!
I would sleep on the drive too if I were you :thumb:

Maddie