Web Site (1 Viewer)

steveinwigan

Free Member
Jan 5, 2010
Funster No
Hi All,

Please help. have been considering buying a motor home, I understand that there is a web site out there somewhere, where you can search for motor homes by layout.
Does anyone know the web site?

Thanks for your help.

Steve,:thumb:

OP
OP
S

steveinwigan

Free Member
Jan 5, 2010
Funster No
Wow, Customer Service Indeed

I am shocked, I log on, post a question and you are on to it, like I dont know what!! Customer Service at it's best, I know nothing about motor home dealers, but you have just gone to the top of my list.

I am looking for a motor home, with two single rear beds, that can also be made in to a double. We would prefer low profile, although we are open to suggestions. We would consider 2-4 berth.

Sorry used or new, we are very open to suggestions.

Regards

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I am shocked, I log on, post a question and you are on to it, like I dont know what!! Customer Service at it's best, I know nothing about motor home dealers, but you have just gone to the top of my list.

I am looking for a motor home, with two single rear beds, that can also be made in to a double. We would prefer low profile, although we are open to suggestions. We would consider 2-4 berth.

Sorry used or new, we are very open to suggestions.

Regards

Steve

try the Burstner range and Adria do a similar layout. Im sure other do also but theres a couple to get started.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

steveinwigan

Free Member
Jan 5, 2010
Funster No
Thanks

try the Burstner range and Adria do a similar layout. Im sure other do also but theres a couple to get started.

Hey, you guys are right on the ball on this forum. Thanks for your reply, we wll have a look.

Thanks
Steve

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

steveinwigan

Free Member
Jan 5, 2010
Funster No
:ROFLMAO:Hi is John your dad :ROFLMAO:
Brian and Marion

Hi,

He will after be pretty old to be my dad!! Only joking.

Customer service is king these days, and I don't see enough of it.

It's easy and very common to complain, I always respect good service, but rest assured I wont be tipping, Well not at this stage anyway.

Upvote 0

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
look at rapido's also not sure if they do them in low profile but definitely in A class

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
What sort of layout are you looking for and what is your budget, new or used?
Peter

<FX hushed Attenborough voice> "Ah, now we see the hungry old predator has seen his prey. He works his way round to the back of the prey, eying him up. Is there enough meat to make the effort worthwhile. The current drought means that every kill is vital. He makes a soothing noise designed to put his prey at ease. He must not spook him, there are dozens of other predators just as hungry."

Watch the next episode of Nature Watch to see of old Pete still has the strength and cunning.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

steveinwigan

Free Member
Jan 5, 2010
Funster No
John,

Thanks for that, I will have a look, by the way looks like a great plane you have.

Cheers

Steve

John,

Bingo, top Man,

This is exactly the layout we want. I cant stretch to a new one, but am on the look out for a used.

So if any one picks up this thread, let me know if you come across a used model, if there is a dealer out there who really needs to move one from stock, I am all ears!! Needs to be a big discount thought. :Eeek::thumb:

Thanks again John.

Upvote 0
R

reader

Deleted User
When the weather clears up a bit go and have a look at Todds at Preston (Lostock) its under cover so you wont get too cold. They generally have a good selection of new and used models covering a wide price range

Upvote 0

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
Maybe this is the site you are looking for Link Removed if you register (for free) you can search for various features of the layouts.

Upvote 0

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
<FX hushed Attenborough voice> "Ah, now we see the hungry old predator has seen his prey. He works his way round to the back of the prey, eying him up. Is there enough meat to make the effort worthwhile. The current drought means that every kill is vital. He makes a soothing noise designed to put his prey at ease. He must not spook him, there are dozens of other predators just as hungry."

Watch the next episode of Nature Watch to see of old Pete still has the strength and cunning.

Brian that is just Ace, you have missed your vocation, and im sure Peter has a good sense of humour too.

Upvote 0

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Steve, you're right about JC ( I mean Johns Cross, not the other one), they are an impressive bunch. Before we got into this racket, as we'd bought camping items there over the years, and been very satisfied, we went there making it clear we were not buying at that time, but, as tent-type campers we wanted to learn about Motor homes.

A chap there spent the best part of two hours asking us questions and talking us through all sorts of options. We went away, and a few months later happened to find just what we wanted on e-bay. Since it didn't sell, we got it post auction. But without their help, we would never have got started, and we're chuffed as blazes about our van. They'll have our thanks when we take our van down for a habitation check etc in the spring, even though it's a hell of a round trip.

So, there's an unsolicited testimonial from a satisfied non-customer... and Peter will not know who I am so there's nothing in this for us. Trust that outfit.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

steveinwigan

Free Member
Jan 5, 2010
Funster No
Brian that is just Ace, you have missed your vocation, and im sure Peter has a good sense of humour too.

Hi All,

I take it Peter is in for the sale. As an ex sales manager and a business owner with quite a few staff, I spotted the angle. But, I have to say customer service is key, and if he has what I want I would and all thing been equal, I would buy from him.
I just need help, in the early days from any where.

hanks you guys, you are all so helpful

Steve :thumb:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

I know Peter has a good sense of humour, we've all seen it. There's no way I'd have a bit of fun with one of the good guys if I didn't know this.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back