Apologies for posting this here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Sorry guys, but I'm at a bit of a loss and know that several members of 'fun' are also members of another forum with the same initials. Has anyone else had difficulties accessing 'facts' :Blush: over the last few days? My link just times out and I cannot get any response. I have tried it on Firefox and Safari, and on another PC. The problem began around the same time increased security was put on this site but I cannot believe the issues are linked.

Perhaps I have done something to get my IP address banned, but cannot think what!

Philip

p.s. Jim, sorry for having to ask this on your forum.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Sorry guys, but I'm at a bit of a loss and know that several members of 'fun' are also members of another forum with the same initials. Has anyone else had difficulties accessing 'facts' :Blush: over the last few days? My link just times out and I cannot get any response. I have tried it on Firefox and Safari, and on another PC. The problem began around the same time increased security was put on this site but I cannot believe the issues are linked.

Perhaps I have done something to get my IP address banned, but cannot think what!

Philip

p.s. Jim, sorry for having to ask this on your forum.

I am no longer a subscriber but I can access the site to see what they are fighting about today. :ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes they can be accessed, they may have banned someone by IP address and you have a similar or same, or it could be a local issue with your browser.

Meanwhile i will lock this thread before it turns into a big advert for the Dark Side::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back