Free Member
May 22, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since May '08
Just de-lurking to say hi to everyone, and wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all. We’ve had our Adria 650 SP for 20 months now and love it. It’s taken us on long and short breaks in this country and France. We lived in it for 5 weeks while walls were being knocked down in our ‘new’ house. When we visit our extended family we often park on their drives, or in one case the street, and sleep in it rather than disrupt their homes – with the added benefit you have somewhere to escape to, I do love the grandchildren, really I do. And it’s overflow accommodation at home.

Currently feeling frustrated as we’ve not been away for a couple of months, but I’m planning a short trip to Cornwall as soon as the weather stops being perishing, and a long, late spring break in the Vendée. Next winter, I hope it’s Portugal for the duration. :Smile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome to the forum... join in you will be made very welcome :Smile:

flyingwelcome

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, you will feel so much better now,:winky: all that lurking does no good at all.:roflmto:

Welcome to Motorhome Fun.:thumb:

We know what you mean
while walls were being knocked down in our ‘new’ house/QUOTE] We did the same, and the best bit is you don't have to clear up every night. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

flyingwelcome

Bob and Jane. :thumb: :beer:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just de-lurking to say hi to everyone, and wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all.:Smile:

Well that took you long enough. 19 months.

Still we'll let you off, you're obviously The Right Stuff, keep the good work up and have a spectacular 2010.

Good luck next winter in Portugal, it's not looking like you can be sure of a warm welcome any more.

OP
OP
Reetepetite

Reetepetite

Free Member
May 22, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since May '08