lost-a-spanner

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Port Ste Foy et Ponchapt
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Aye-up Gang..... Any clue as to where I can find a "breakers yard" for Hymers... Have just broken the top door off my 544....Oh heck. golly gosh and other non printable words !!!!!! The dreaded thing blew open whilst reversing by the trees in the drive......... Senior managment not amused .... Help please..Lost-a-Spanner:Angry:

Romahomepete

Free Member
Dec 13, 2007
Funster No
Don't know where you are based but try this site Link Removed

They are independent Hymer repairers based near Preston but nothing at all to do with Hymer UK

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Aye-up Gang..... Any clue as to where I can find a "breakers yard" for Hymers... Have just broken the top door off my 544....Oh heck. golly gosh and other non printable words !!!!!! The dreaded thing blew open whilst reversing by the trees in the drive......... Senior managment not amused .... Help please..Lost-a-Spanner:Angry:
Hi there,

I can't help with a breakers yard for Hymers, but if you come across one, please share the info. :winky:
I can recommend Peter Hambilton though, (the owner of the business in Pete's link). Not only can he source directly from Germany, but if needed, he has all the skills and knowledge of everything Hymer, and does a cracking job. I can speak from first hand experience, but I'll tell you now, he's not cheap, but you do get quality workmanship and service.

Regards,

Jock.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
good advice guys except one little detail..........

this is where spanner is based.

Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt is a commune in the Dordogne department in Aquitaine in south-western France.

:Doh::ROFLMAO:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
good advice guys except one little detail..........

this is where spanner is based.

Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt is a commune in the Dordogne department in Aquitaine in south-western France.

:Doh::ROFLMAO:
He only had to include some reference to that in his post John. :Doh: :roflmto:

But if he does find a Hymer scrappy in France, I'd still be interested. :ROFLMAO:

Jock. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Johnnie Gee

Free Member
May 1, 2009
Near Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
Parts for Hymers

Hi,

Might be worth a mail to Chris Cooke at Ikonic Kampers (www.ikonickampers.co.uk,)
They are just south of the Humber Bridge, but they do travel to the continent regularly for Hymers, so should know where to get bits for them.

Hope this helps:thumb:

JJ

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi,

Might be worth a mail to Chris Cooke at Ikonic Kampers (www.ikonickampers.co.uk,)
They are just south of the Humber Bridge, but they do travel to the continent regularly for Hymers, so should know where to get bits for them.

Hope this helps:thumb:

JJ
Hi JJ,

Unfortunately, your link doesn't work, so I've attached it again. Hope you don't mind.

www.ikonickampers.co.uk

Regards,

Jock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back