Rapido Aclass wiper blades, size? (1 Viewer)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
the window wipers on my Rapido look a bit small especially for drivers side and middle are all 3 the same size or are yours different sizes.... I'm going to get some new flexy blade type ones and want to get the right sizes...
Thanks
Garry

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
if the same as our Hymer the wipers are still from the original Mercedes Sprinter base vehicle so will probably only sweep the lower part of the windscreen, there is no real need to go higher

All three of ours are the same length

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Mine are all the same size ,but I think there should be two large and a smaller one on the passenger side if you use the correct ones of which I know not . I think I should have changed mine and used them as a copy but sadly my small one was the first to disappear on a motorway somewhere in France.But the three I use work well lol.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
the window wipers on my Rapido look a bit small especially for drivers side and middle are all 3 the same size or are yours different sizes.... I'm going to get some new flexy blade type ones and want to get the right sizes...
Thanks
Garry
Am I allowed to have a Guess?

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Sold the rapido now ..... tut tut Robert, are you still under the influence of tooth anaesthetic or the cremated bacon you had for breakfast ....?

;)

It wasn't cremated
It was cooked 'a - carbon'

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Just replaced my three 22" cost of £4 each from our local cheap shop. They only last a year usually but if theres frost the expensive ones don't last much longer.

And I reckon that bacon was a tad overdone too. Mind you we can't have bacon like that as all the fat has to be cut off before grilling (diktat from Slimmers world), if the fat was cut off yours there wouldn't be much left.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back